1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Great! I've got another week at least....pictures please!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Shipped!

Leia is scheduled for me to pick up tomorrow! Fingers crossed nothing changes.

:duff Me too, should have her in my hands around noon.

I just hope her dress isn't creased, fold-lined or otherwise bent out of shape like a few others I've seen. :pray:

.....or if it is, it's not too difficult to fix....

You should call Sideshow and see if there's a shipping option where they can both pack and ship together for less.

Thanks friend. I called them today..However, Leia had already left the building.
For those that got charged today or last night, your Leia was shipped. The SS folks are just a bit behind in sending shipping notices and tracking numbers.

Mine shipped today as well, a little pissed because I got an email saying it would ship on 04/29/2016, was considering flex paying it and then after checking my cc found out it shipped today. A little communication would have been nice on SSC's part to have the option to ship early. Also my card was charged for Boba today, which is fine but jumping the gun by a day.

I moved up my final flex payment today and mine charged as well.

AlterEgo sent out word that they should get Leia in two weeks.

With as much as Sideshow charges for shipping, you'd think they'd be able to get it out quicker. . . rabble, rabble, rabble

I probably won't be able to sign for mine till Tuesday, which is when Boba will arrive, so two-for Tuesday for me.

My pic contribution...
371c920a17d2f16d0881e51a2d617e01.jpg
be4659c5b877819008becfc917f092b3.jpg

Not a brilliant picture but just so I can say "me too"

JdiPScKl.jpg

Happy for those who received there figures already. I just paid my balance to PopCultcha(Australia) today. So hoping to received mine next week.
And cool picture guys. I wonder if the water treatment (mix with fabric softener) can bring her clothes to scale.? I just wonder.

Exclusive *shipping!!*
Australia represent by next monday hopefully!

Shipping! Should have it Wednesday.

Checked my account earlier today expecting a shipping confirmation and saw "Your order is temporarily locked while we process your payment. Please try again later." Never seen that before.:dunno

Happy for those who received there figures already. I just paid my balance to PopCultcha(Australia) today. So hoping to received mine next week.
And cool picture guys. I wonder if the water treatment (mix with fabric softener) can bring her clothes to scale.? I just wonder.

I'm kinda worried about water treatment with this outfit. It's pristine clean and white. Worried it won't be that way if the water discolors it somehow once dry.

It just means they can't change the order because payment is processing. Can't cancel nor switch to flex-pay at this point.

Sent from the bat cave

Back