1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Yeah, mine won't be Charging/Shipping until Friday (the 21st).

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Do you think they'll make another version of Leia? I want a Leia in my collection but may skip this one if they're going to make an Episode 5 version.

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Do you think they'll make another version of Leia? I want a Leia in my collection but may skip this one if they're going to make an Episode 5 version.

Yes, I'm sure there will eventually be some variety of Leia from Empire and most likely Jedi too. It will most likely be at least 2 years away, though.

Why can't they just ship them based on when the order was received? In lieu of that I think Wor-Gar should get his next.

Still no news of mine, who gives a **** :woo

Why can't they just ship them based on when the order was received? In lieu of that I think Wor-Gar should get his next.

:lol Well thank you.

This time shipping is a real head-scratcher. Just when you think you got it figured out.... indiscriminant figures go flying out to a few chosen ones without rhyme or reason... while the rest of us wait for the 4-21 ship date.

I, for one, hope wg gets his last. And by last I mean sometime after 2019. :lecture

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

:lol Well thank you.

This time shipping is a real head-scratcher. Just when you think you got it figured out.... indiscriminant figures go flying out to a few chosen ones without rhyme or reason... while the rest of us wait for the 4-21 ship date.

21? mine is slated for the 29 charging and delivery?
Fett is slated for the 21.

I, for one, hope wg gets his last. And by last I mean sometime after 2019. :lecture

:lol I expect that's the date of the 2.0 Leia that I really want.

21? mine is slated for the 29 charging and delivery?
Fett is slated for the 21.

My notices say 21st for Leia, Fett charges 22nd. None of mine are flex.

This is really strange.

Yes, I'm sure there will eventually be some variety of Leia from Empire and most likely Jedi too. It will most likely be at least 2 years away, though.

I'll get this one then, I'm too impatient to wait 2 years

Mine is shipping on the 29th. She is being displayed with dad until Han and Chewie come. What pose though?

Yy28unV.jpg

Ena4qh0.jpg

Gotta say, now that it's finally about to charge and ship... I'm just not feeling as much excitement for it as I was.

It's still a great looking headsculpt, but the short and ill-fitting costume is starting to bug me a lot more now that I'm seeing people's pics of it. And I just don't know if it really looks worth the $220 or so I'm paying...

Gotta say, now that it's finally about to charge and ship... I'm just not feeling as much excitement for it as I was.

It's still a great looking headsculpt, but the short and ill-fitting costume is starting to bug me a lot more now that I'm seeing people's pics of it. And I just don't know if it really looks worth the $220 or so I'm paying...
Totally agree, I haven't PO yet but I feel like I might be getting a pricey head sculpt w/ an outfit that drapes horribly. Plus the hood just looks awful from many of the pics I've see.

Totally agree, I haven't PO yet but I feel like I might be getting a pricey head sculpt w/ an outfit that drapes horribly. Plus the hood just looks awful from many of the pics I've see.

:lecture

I'm leaning towards cancelling again.

EDIT:

Cancelled with great success.

I'd only kept her on order to have all the HT OT figures, but really she's just not that interesting.

Just give me a Hoth Leia, HT. :pray:

I feel you. The few in-hand pics we have seen have not done much for me and seeing her at Wondercon last month didn't fill me with the joy I had when I first pre-ordered her. The fact that Para ditched her after photographing her doesn't sit well either.

Ha yeah, that's basically what it feels like.

I'm thinking I might cave and finally order a Kylo Ren instead (along with one of those amazing Driver heads if they're still available...). Seems like I'd probably be getting a lot more bang for the buck.

You guys are crazy. :lol

Still can't wait, but I admit as iconic as this version is, the outfit is still kinda boring. It would have helped if they'd nailed it, but everything that's been said about it is pretty true. I still think she'll look pretty good on the shelf, but perhaps something more interesting than a museum pose will be needed for her to take away from the outfit's shortcomings.

My current plan is to pair her up with Vader/Droid or Luke Stormtrooper (I took farmboy Luke down from display) and see what works best. Maybe I'll sell her off when a Hoth version comes out but I'll be happy to have her in the meantime.

Ren is an awesome figure, but with a painted headsculpt you're talking a $375 figure.

Here are a few pics from the bloggers we've all seen to remind myself what I'm getting.

12771591_10153334832687344_8682820987702288432_o.jpg

12771766_10153334835352344_2775259699344916173_o.jpg

12778863_10153334831532344_3710776491831710801_o.jpg

Ha yeah, that's basically what it feels like.

I'm thinking I might cave and finally order a Kylo Ren instead (along with one of those amazing Driver heads if they're still available...). Seems like I'd probably be getting a lot more bang for the buck.

Wow ! Can you direct me towards those Driver heads? I do not know anything about and already have Kylo in hand.... Thanks

I haven't ordered her and probably won't, at least not for a while. Because I have that darned Hulkbuster hanging over my head I have to be a little selective; so when it came down to Leia or Boba Fett, Boba won the day. I still haven't added a female figure to my collection, and even though it's iconic, her all-white outfit doesn't do it for me. I'd like to have her for my ANH collection, but if she's not, I won't lose any sleep over it.

Back