1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Mine is shipping too.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Threw myself on the waitlist for the exclusive a while back for the heck of it....and it just converted into an order....ships on 4/19....

Don't know what that backdrop is, but will see soon enough...

Sure hope the dress responds well to WT...haven't seen too many in-hand shots so far where it looks good...bad creases and wrinkles. Fingers crossed...the portrait looks great.

Just got my tracking number. Going to be nice to have a complete lineup.

My two week notice (April 8th) said it would arrive in SSC US warehouse April 22nd and to confirm payment/address etc. by the 21st. Not sure how people are getting shipped notices.:dunno

My two week notice (April 8th) said it would arrive in SSC US warehouse April 22nd and to confirm payment/address etc. by the 21st. Not sure how people are getting shipped notices.:dunno

Mine too, what's with all these Leias going out early from Sideshow WITH delivery day notices? Something's afoot!

Gut says FLEXers are going out first.

I received my 2 week (ETA to SSC Warehouse) email. Now I just need 3PO...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually yeah. But it has happened before.

Mine was FLEX and mine is on it's way. I will have it Tuesday. I wish I could remember the piece I FLEXed and it shipped first (surprised the crap outta me). It wasn't that long ago either.

Mine has shipped, will have it Thursday!

Mine shipped at 3:00 am this morning. Flexpay, fyi.

Gawd knows how they work it? I bought when she first PO'd and had no recent updates regarding shipping from SSC.

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Not the best photo. But here she is.

8714f8336bdc20906dfce94eca9ced97.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was refreshing SS waiting for the pre-order to open, purchased minutes after going on sale. I also authorized my final payment two weeks ago.

Hmmm..mine still says processing and I paid off my final flex pay a week and a half ago. No shipping soon or anything. And for whatever reason, they haven't taken my final payment yet even though I pushed the "pay final payment" button already. It's weird. I'm a flexpayer and I'm definitely not getting mine first.

They can't take the final payment until it is in stock

They probably got a small shipment but not enough for everyone. So they can not charge him until they have one for him (and me).

Checked it this morning and it still says processing. :gah:

Back