1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to know. I think at home mine are out of the way of any direct sunlight and are in the detolf, but I was going to bring a figure to my desk at work and I'm not exactly sure where the sun hits in the early morning when I'm not here.

I own both. DX07 (Bespin Luke) was the best Luke out there hands down, IMHO. The new ANH Luke chews DX up and spits him out...at least in my highly respected opinion...

Well crap. Guess I better start draping something over that part of the window during the day. It's the only place I have for that cabinet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b76e25f7514bee25140b9e26cdce948b.jpg

Me happy. Received Luke and Sandtrooper today.

My order status went from "Item(s) shipping soon" back to "processing?" Anyone had this happen?

Does anyone also own the Bespin Luke? If so, which one do you guys like better?

I also own DX07 Bespin Luke in addition to this new ANH Luke. Bespin Luke is still my favorite SW figure, simply because I like that particular outfit better. This new ANH Luke though is really good in hand.

b76e25f7514bee25140b9e26cdce948b.jpg

Me happy. Received Luke and Sandtrooper today.

Nice set up! The pose looks good and I like how you have the various items placed around the display. I'm also trying to put out as many of the extras on display that I tastefully can instead of keeping them in the box.

Yeah, that looks very nice, Adama. Did you pick up the Red Five helmet separately? Or is that figure hiding somewhere else.

I finally found the perfect Luke-related accessory for a nostalgic display. It's a great looking T-16 Skyhopper, made by DeAgnostini. It appears to be the perfect 1/6th size to represent the toy model Luke was playing with in his garage. I'll add an accurate three-legged copper-colored stand to it, and it should look great in Luke's hand, with 3PO and R2 nearby.

Ended up stealing your idea, Anthrapod. Really like it. Just posed it quickly as I just put all of Luke's gear back on last night.

The helmet is loose from eBay. I also have an old Micromachines T 16, not exactly 1/6 but looks good near Luke !

Well crap. Guess I better start draping something over that part of the window during the day. It's the only place I have for that cabinet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

or add a drape to the cabinet, sometimes that is easier & more practical in some applications.

How does the brightness on these HT sabers compare to the older LED sabers - like the SSC Padawan and UU/Medi ones?

I still think the cathode ones look best overall, but in some pics they don't look long enough and I wish the unlit glass tip part was smaller and less visible.

Back