1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick pics out of the box, nothing fancy, then back in the box.
Am saving up to buy a high end display cabinet by years end, but will buy as many as these available til Star Wars is dead ;) ;)

20160201_161612.jpg20160201_161645.jpg20160201_162231.jpg

Such an iconic character, outfit and nostalgic reminder of when I bought my Kenner version at a local Kmart here.
Hurry up Leia!!

He didn't have to,but im saving up for a proper diwplaying cabinet for my figures...so in the meantime they are all boxed up until I get a cabinet or my next figure comes.
All I have is just a dining table for now :D

yeah I need more display cabinets my self. I buy the figures so if they sell out im not paying an arm and leg for them later. and when I get my show case I have them ready to go

This photo may have just made me want to keep my Luke. Had decided to only have one Luke and was going with X-Wing.

Ha - I saved that pic the other day (to steal the pose :monkey3) and was just looking at it to get that pose going. It's the best pose I've seen for this fig. Luke's a bit "soft" (lots of staring off, looking at Skyhoppers, posing with muskets or testing out sabers) and the stormie belt and blaster really amps things up nicely.

Ha - I saved that pic the other day (to steal the pose :monkey3) and was just looking at it to get that pose going. It's the best pose I've seen for this fig. Luke's a bit "soft" (lots of staring off, looking at Skyhoppers, posing with muskets or testing out sabers) and the stormie belt and blaster really amps things up nicely.

I found Luke very hard to pose. He's actually my least favourite HT SW release so far. Was getting to the point where it would actually annoy me to look at him on the self. Darth_IMPoor's pic may have just saved him. May have ;)

Got another body this weekend. Last part I needed for Luke #4. Yavin Luke now added to the mix. Pics this afternoon.

It's all relative I suppose. When I signed up for SSF years ago, I did try for the more appropriate Darth_IMNotParticularlyResponsibleWithMoney, but it was taken already.

8faa38ddb198848debd3f536717a4b1f.jpg

Obi Wan suddenly becomes younger when Luke ignites the saber for the 1st time.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Luke or Obi i can buy one now. Luke for 286$ or Obi for 266$. I have dx07 so i am leaning on Obi because i think he will be next figure like Bane from Batman if he is not yet allready.
Not sure what to do.

Back