1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a great Luke line-up Jim. As far as Yavin Luke goes it looks a little puffy looking, especially the jacket. On the other hand, you have a Yavin Luke... and I don't!

I'm willing to bet Finn/ Poe's jacket gets made in bright yellow sometime, there have to be some cost savings from reusing a pattern.

That's a great Luke line-up Jim. As far as Yavin Luke goes it looks a little puffy looking, especially the jacket. On the other hand, you have a Yavin Luke... and I don't!

I'm willing to bet Finn/ Poe's jacket gets made in bright yellow sometime, there have to be some cost savings from reusing a pattern.

It's not the right material or fit but the SS jacket is certainly better than the HASBRO one. I'd love to retailor this one or die Finns jacket to see if it would be better.

Yay. I wasn't supposed to get this until April but since Leia was postponed I decided to pay my flex in full and get him shipped this week from SSC. :blissy

luke_sentado_mark_ok.jpg

:rotfl

Nothing makes the stare on Luke's face look as empty as when it's side-by-side with a picture of a smiling Mark Hamill!

Posted this in the Leia thread but suitable here too[...]

They look great together, para. While I don't love the likeness on the Luke, they're an excellent pairing -- one I actually dreamed of before Hot Toys actually announced the license. Leia is excellent.

Para, rip open Luke's shirt and show some of Leia's leg so we can recreate this

50d14ffc3fff2d9c30b393831a181648.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back