1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always been a firm believer in including as many accessories as I can, especially when they are so awesome. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the desert gear on and put him on a spare Sandtrooper base, but in order to show off the accessories when he has the poncho on, I have the binoculars, hat, and droid caller scattered on the ground. It's like he dropped them all or something--doesn't make any sense, but I like it. :lol

I'm the same way.

I like to take accessories and sometimes set them on the figure's stand, or set them on the shelf next to the figure.

gkp1ikr.jpg

I'm the same way. Use as many accessories as possible, or at least keep. All my figures dynamic, so not everyone is holding a gun or or lightsaber

Regarding wielding light sabers, I think I have a pretty good mix. Some are wielding them lit, some have the hilt on their belt and some just have the hilt in their hand un-lit.

123db3da9fa62887b92dbc57132abe03.jpg

f8816ca5840c47962fa0342f928be807.jpg

Walls get painted next, lol.
Eventually this and other displays like it will be in the main tv room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back