1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sculpt looks good to me. Glad I finally have Farmboy Luke back in the collection.

c638cfe6bf4737faf7d34ace41b41775.jpg

I just bought him for 221.00+ free shipping. still not crazy about the sculpt but it`s luke and since I have han chewie ben vader, the stormtrooper two pack and space trooper might as well finish the line up until leia get`s here

I think the sculpt is fine also but I also think the Stormtrooper hs looks a little better, maybe its the sweat.

I think the sculpt is fine also but I also think the Stormtrooper hs looks a little better, maybe its the sweat.

I thought this too, but when Luke stormie came out lots of people didn't like the head. I think it's got more character then the standard release (though I like that too).

I have both and I think each has their pros and cons. The head looks slightly less egg-shaped on the stormtrooper head and while I like the side-glancing eyes, sometimes the light catches them weird and it makes him look a little ****-eyed. Don't have any problem with the sweat as it's well done, but I wish they'd done a different hair piece more than anything.

Back