1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS292 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Mark 1 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NICE!!!

I also have Loki and was curious how'd he look with the mean green God.

Thanks. Here is another pic that shows Loki better, and you can see how U1 is hunched over.

Attachments

• _20161004_200940.JPG
    _20161004_200940.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 280
Surprised that there haven't been more reviews of this. The pictures look great though so I think I'm still going to get it.

Surprised that there haven't been more reviews of this. The pictures look great though so I think I'm still going to get it.

I absolutely recommend this. It's even more impressive in hand (as most figures tend to be).

You can use double-sided tape to hold the helmet in his hand. I use the thick white foamy looking type. That way it can be removed with no problems later on.

You can use double-sided tape to hold the helmet in his hand. I use the thick white foamy looking type. That way it can be removed with no problems later on.

Tape, no matter the type, leaves a residue.

People are much better off using the blue tack.

I use blue tack in strategic places, though you can still see it if you look close enough.

I put up my Ultron Mark 1 Shrine today. This one is staying in my room on top of my movie shelf. Easily my most anticipated since XLV, which is also in my room.

14724271_1108172909236813_1810289945_o.jpg

Note: The destroyed Ultron Mark 1 that came with Mark 43 is not in the shrine because Vision is holding it's head in my Avengers display in another room and I want it to stay there.

I use blue tack in strategic places, though you can still see it if you look close enough.

I put up my Ultron Mark 1 Shrine today. This one is staying in my room on top of my movie shelf. Easily my most anticipated since XLV, which is also in my room.

View attachment 298273

Note: The destroyed Ultron Mark 1 that came with Mark 43 is not in the shrine because Vision is holding it's head in my Avengers display in another room and I want it to stay there.

Oh, that looks great! I love seeing collections that are a bunch of variants on the same character.

Back