1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS292 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Mark 1 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooh didn't think I would get this but it might just be the version of Ultron I have in my collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's just so cool, interesting, and creepy looking. I can't wait to see the photo shoots with it. I'd love to know if the drone can be held in one hand like the scene in the movie. I sort of wish they also included a crushed version of the drone head as well.

Darn. I used my money to get the 1/4 43. This thing looks really cool. If I can get one between this, deadpool & armored batman which one should I choose? Tough decision to make but I'll wait for the reviews to see which one I will like but it looks like they are all gonna be awesome.

This turned out great :clap I'd like this to put beside Prime and the Legion drone

Darn. I used my money to get the 1/4 43. This thing looks really cool. If I can get one between this, deadpool & armored batman which one should I choose? Tough decision to make but I'll wait for the reviews to see which one I will like but it looks like they are all gonna be awesome.
Ah tough choice, I'd say Deadpool then the MK1 then Batman, bur between DP and MK1 is very tough

How would you even be able to tell if it was broken.:lol

It would be a nightmare just gluing parts back on. "Is this wire meant to be here?" :lol

It would just add to the uniqueness at that point :lol

It's just so cool, interesting, and creepy looking. I can't wait to see the photo shoots with it. I'd love to know if the drone can be held in one hand like the scene in the movie. I sort of wish they also included a crushed version of the drone head as well.

Ultron mark I is probably a one and done, so you won't see another one come around. Armored bats might be as well...at least just a normal un-battle damaged one. Unless he brings out the armor for Justice League etc... Deadpool you'll see a few more times I'm sure. Especially with the sequel around the corner.

...so in short...Ultron! :lecture

Although zero screentime together in these forms, Ultron Mk 1 and Iron Man Mk 45 will look really good together: one wrecked and jagged, the other smooth and organic.

I wish this form got a little more time in the movie, but I suppose the final scene was echoing back to Ultron's first broken appearance.

Although zero screentime together in these forms, Ultron Mk 1 and Iron Man Mk 45 will look really good together: one wrecked and jagged, the other smooth and organic.

I wish this form got a little more time in the movie, but I suppose the final scene was echoing back to Ultron's first broken appearance.

Yeah, the Mark I and that battered Sentry were great bookends to Ultron's arc.

Last edited:
The mark 1 scene was probably my favorite of the whole movie. Which probably means I should skip this because of how short the appearance is. But evil, weathered, damaged robots are cool so I'm in:)

Plus I need another bad guy to go with the winter soldier and red skull.

He looks better than I expected! Can't wait for the in-hand pics of this guy.

I wish Ultron had more screen time in this form too but he looked so badass during the short Mark I scene. By far the coolest he looked in the film to me. The later forms weren't bad but aren't as visually appealing in my opinion. Hoping this is the first of the upcoming releases so we can get it soonish.

3YwItps.jpg

Yeah he's good looking. It's been beefed up a lot from the original Proto.

Back