1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS292 - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Mark 1 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Mark 1 Collectible Figure

Im in for Mk 45, Ultron mk 1, vision and maybe and Ultimate Ultron if we get it. thats it

That smaller Ultron I may get, depending on the price.

I've never seen a bunch of parts thrown together that looks so...............................................................awesome!:yess:

I told myself that I was gonna just stick with the main Avengers, but this and the Sentry look amazing. No interest in Ultron Prime though. That could change after seeing the movie.

Looks like my shelf of 'things with one hand' grows :lol

There is no reason for me to hesitate to put money on to this one. Bought.

There is no reason for me to hesitate to put money on to this one. Bought.

:yess:
7043861.gif

Im in for Mk 45, Ultron mk 1, vision and maybe and Ultimate Ultron if we get it. thats it

Ultimate Ultron?!?

I might get an iron legion to display next to this guy.

I just love the design of it.. It's so different from any other figure out there. You could probably just make it stand there and it would be menacing. Kinda reminds me of the Joker a bit too about the scars and damage on the face. lol.

I just love the design of it.. It's so different from any other figure out there. You could probably just make it stand there and it would be menacing. Kinda reminds me of the Joker a bit too about the scars and damage on the face. lol.

I completely agree. This is now my most anticipated piece. Now the wait until its up for pre order :lol

:yess: Totally agree. Its probably the most unique looking figure in the Age of Ultron line. So cannot wait to get him

It's not just his vids, but we get seperate photo threads and review threads , all for one fig that already has a thread.

Like them best from right to left.

Of course you do, the right one looks more like Iron Man after all. :lol :monkey3

:lol Idk, the middle might look the most like a complete IM armour.

I'm not fond of the cheek horn thingies on the final one.

Back