1/6 Hot Toys - MMS290/D10 - Avengers: AoU - War Machine Mark II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm hoping for some free points too, I want to trim down the cost of Thanos.

Unfortunately, most of the figures I was waiting for went to waitlist... Falcon, Mk43, Wolverine. Probably all I'd get now is AC Batman and the Bruce armory if they got a big discount.

Yeah I'm hoping for some free points too, I want to trim down the cost of Thanos.

Unfortunately, most of the figures I was waiting for went to waitlist... Falcon, Mk43, Wolverine. Probably all I'd get now is AC Batman and the Bruce armory if they got a big discount.

If you're still interested in those three figures, you can always go to PopCultcha. Falcon is available for about $170 while Mark XLIII and DoFP Wolverine are available for slightly less than retail.

Go to 32:30 for some serious lulz.

"Ah, geez. Did I break it? Already? Sure did." And then the panel above the right thigh falls right off. :slap :lol

He shakes the figure and more pieces fall off. "I guess I was a little more rough with it than I should have been." :ohbfrank:

"I hadn't even had him 30 minutes, I broke him already." :thud:

"Oh, now what? This piece broke too?" :pow

"He's a mess." :monkey4

At almost 38:40, the visor falls off. Come on now, this is just too much, Rhodey's not gonna make it a week at his house. :lol

Keep this man far, far, FAR away from Hot Toys. :lecture

This dood busts figs up every review. :lol

Dropped Igor flat on his cranium. **** popping off everywhere. half way through. He should do quality control for Hot toys. :lol

Yeah, I posted that Igor review of his in that figure thread. I can't wait to see his review of Hulkbuster, where he pits the figure against the Hulk. He's going to drop the both of them from a very tall building. :lol

Go to 32:30 for some serious lulz.

"Ah, geez. Did I break it? Already? Sure did." And then the panel above the right thigh falls right off. :slap :lol

He shakes the figure and more pieces fall off. "I guess I was a little more rough with it than I should have been." :ohbfrank:

"I hadn't even had him 30 minutes, I broke him already." :thud:

"Oh, now what? This piece broke too?" :pow

"He's a mess." :monkey4

At almost 38:40, the visor falls off. Come on now, this is just too much, Rhodey's not gonna make it a week at his house. :lol

Keep this man far, far, FAR away from Hot Toys. :lecture

Wow... Ive never been so nervous watching a review.

...When he starts poking at it with the knife :slap

:) 12088492_744214839016813_5857483512525069647_n.jpg

Back