1/6 Hot Toys - MMS290/D10 - Avengers: AoU - War Machine Mark II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A black dude got smashed. Watch out, there may be a riot soon. Well at least not smashed by a white cop.

smh.gif

:slap

Just when you think things can't get any lower, you read something on Freaks that makes you want to stick your head in an oven. Life unaffirming, huh? :lol

Ya know, I purchased the Iron Patriot because I thought the movies were getting away from War Machine...with seeing AOU I'm finding it's just the opposite, now I want this figure!

Also, what the heck happened to the Rhodey sculpt shown above, I see it smashed...but what happened?

:slap

Just when you think things can't get any lower, you read something on Freaks that makes you want to stick your head in an oven. Life unaffirming, huh? :lol

:lol Pretty much. Posts like that make the endless arguments people are having about dollie manufacturing look good.

So War Machine :D

Does anyone think they'll change the suit in Civil War? I know its shown at the end of AOU but idk if they'll keep those designs

So War Machine :D

Does anyone think they'll change the suit in Civil War? I know its shown at the end of AOU but idk if they'll keep those designs

They said they were gonna bulk it up again which I'm happy with. AoU Mk II is way too sleek to be a War Machine. Leave that kind of typing for Tony.

They said they were gonna bulk it up again which I'm happy with. AoU Mk II is way too sleek to be a War Machine. Leave that kind of typing for Tony.

They said hes gonna have a huge gun on his back that can detach and be used as a melee weapon!:panic::bounce

Interesting, yeah I don't think he's WM right now, just another Iron Man suit :ohbfrank: He needs bulk, and more weapons so that's good
I like the melee weapon idea :rock

I wouldn't put too much stock in rumors. I remember people saying Rhodey didn't suit up in AoU, and a day or two later a TV spot came out that had War Machine in it.

Back