1/6 Hot Toys - MMS290/D10 - Avengers: AoU - War Machine Mark II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too - can't wait! Funny how the release times are all over the place - I'm pretty sure I pre-ordered this last but it's the first of my AoU figures to be on its way.

I lost all willpower and ordered one from Hong Kong. Will probably work out cheaper than getting it through Sideshow.

You might be right there! I might have held on if I knew how freely available it would be via ebay from Hong Kong. I had a few reward points to use and because Sideshow labelled it as an exclusive, I went for it. Either way, happy that it's on the way.

I got a 3-5 week arrival on this! Whoa! There is no way I'm ready for this, Mark 43, the AOU Cap, and the BTTF Marty!

I got a 3-5 week arrival on this! Whoa! There is no way I'm ready for this, Mark 43, the AOU Cap, and the BTTF Marty!

Right? I was just about to pre-order this, but lord my wallet is already exhausted for this next month!

Right? I was just about to pre-order this, but lord my wallet is already exhausted for this next month!

Preach. I haven't placed a PO yet for him, just can't with everything that's hitting and the releases that have been pushed back ten times over with the port issues. Hoping to see a coupon for this guy in a few months time as I don't think he'll sell out anytime in the near future.

I didn't get that notification but think it's great news that WM will soon be released. Can't wait to see how it stacks up to prior WM releases!

Weird question to ask, but if you did a payment plan for a Hot Toy, is there anyway you can pay off the rest BEFORE the toy is released?

Weird question to ask, but if you did a payment plan for a Hot Toy, is there anyway you can pay off the rest BEFORE the toy is released?
Yes, you should get an email form them offering you the chance to pay it off early and receive the figure. If not you can call or use online chat and they will process the payment for you :wink1:

Yes, you should get an email form them offering you the chance to pay it off early and receive the figure. If not you can call or use online chat and they will process the payment for you :wink1:

You just have to call when its in stock.

Thanks guys for the info! First one I did via payment plan and since he is coming in early...kinda want him asap.

Yeah, it's pretty simple. If they get an item early that you have on a flex plan, you will get an email saying you have the option to pay off early.

I didn't get that notification but think it's great news that WM will soon be released. Can't wait to see how it stacks up to prior WM releases!

Oh, the notifications I was referring to weren't for this guy but for pretty much every other product expected to be shipped a few months prior. :lol

Yeah, and when his armor ends up being only slightly different from this but costs $370, people will regret not getting this.

Regretting not getting this failure of a fig? No way! And War Machine Mark III might end up being a design from one of Tony Stark's enemies/competitors.

Just ignore him, he's always trolling like this towards stuff he doesn't want. Trying to persuade people to thinking like him instead of being, you know "sorry guys, not a fig for me but congrats to other who are picking him up" like most of us are.

Just ignore him, he's always trolling like this towards stuff he doesn't want. Trying to persuade people to thinking like him instead of being, you know "sorry guys, not a fig for me but congrats to other who are picking him up" like most of us are.

:goodpost: Just start reporting his posts.

Back