1/6 Hot Toys - MMS289 - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:woo I will be getting this and the CW version :)
I really hope that costume isn't a ton better than this one ha I figure I don't have a Hawkeye and he llayed such a big role in AOU. All I need now to complete the original team is a Hulk ... cheating because I'm using Dark World Thor and Winter Soldier Widow but I'm keeping it at one figure for character, with Iron Man as the exception.

I really hope that costume isn't a ton better than this one ha I figure I don't have a Hawkeye and he llayed such a big role in AOU. All I need now to complete the original team is a Hulk ... cheating because I'm using Dark World Thor and Winter Soldier Widow but I'm keeping it at one figure for character, with Iron Man as the exception.

I wish I could keep it at one fig per character :slap

My lineup isn't going to be tied to any one movie either. It's going to be AOU Cap, WS BW, Stealth MK VII, AOU Hulk, AOU Hawkeye, and AOU Thor (hopefully):impatient:. I'm not double dipping with any character other that IM as well.

My lineup isn't going to be tied to any one movie either. It's going to be AOU Cap, WS BW, Stealth MK VII, AOU Hulk, AOU Hawkeye, and AOU Thor (hopefully):impatient:. I'm not double dipping with any character other that IM as well.
Man I hope they announce Thor tonight. Need to see if it's worth upgrading.

I like those lineups, almost like the best of the MCU, at least in the collectors eyes :duff

Man I hope they announce Thor tonight. Need to see if it's worth upgrading.

Yeah, no doubt.

Sounds like it'll be a cool line up

It's gonna be a while, but it'll be worth it once complete.

I like those lineups, almost like the best of the MCU, at least in the collectors eyes :duff

I definitely picked the right time to collect HT Marvel 1/6. Up until the last year it's been mostly statues for me. I'll also have the Amazing Spiderman 2 and Thanos thrown in with them too. HB will have to be displayed on it's own do to lack of shelf space.:lol

I'll be happy when things slow down a bit. In all my years of collecting I've never had so much on order at any given time.

I definitely picked the right time to collect HT Marvel 1/6. Up until the last year it's been mostly statues for me. I'll also have the Amazing Spiderman 2 and Thanos thrown in with them too. HB will have to be displayed on it's own do to lack of shelf space.:lol

I'll be happy when things slow down a bit. In all my years of collecting I've never had so much on order at any given time.
Yeah HB is gonna be a ***** to find display space for :lol must find a way to keep it in the box :monkey3
Congrats on all the recent pickups :hi5:
Hot Toys Marvel has that effect :lol Best of luck with your growing collection my friend :duff

Pretty much what I've done, and I didn't start until the AoU lineup started announcing... Combination of price and design being my reason..

Cap AoU (design), Thor TDW (price), BW TWS (price and design) ... I've only double dipped IM. My Mk43 will be my modern version of him that ties in with my other Avengers, and my MkIII will be (in my mind, at least until my display situation improves) a standalone piece, justified by being an upgraded release of such an iconic piece.. There isn't much choice with Hawkeye, as he has less releases than all the others, but once my reward points from this year have all converted, I'll probably put them on him or SW if they are still available for order..

Yeah HB is gonna be a ***** to find display space for :lol must find a way to keep it in the box :monkey3
Congrats on all the recent pickups :hi5:
Hot Toys Marvel has that effect :lol Best of luck with your growing collection my friend :duff

Thanks! At least this time next year I'll have a **** load of RP. I'll probably be able to snag Crossbones or the MK 46 for free.:yess:

Pretty much what I've done, and I didn't start until the AoU lineup started announcing... Combination of price and design being my reason..

Cap AoU (design), Thor TDW (price), BW TWS (price and design) ... I've only double dipped IM. My Mk43 will be my modern version of him that ties in with my other Avengers, and my MkIII will be (in my mind, at least until my display situation improves) a standalone piece, justified by being an upgraded release of such an iconic piece.. There isn't much choice with Hawkeye, as he has less releases than all the others, but once my reward points from this year have all converted, I'll probably put them on him or SW if they are still available for order..

I don't know what makes Iron Man so damn addictive. I currently have IP with the Stealth MK VII and DC MK III on order.:slap:lol

Thanks! At least this time next year I'll have a **** load of RP. I'll probably be able to snag Crossbones and the MK 46 for free.:yess:

I don't know what makes Iron Man so damn addictive. I currently have IP with the Stealth MK VII and DC MK III on order.:slap:lol

i have the same question before. and after 16 armours, i stop questioning and just keep on collecting. :lol

After I got 43, my mind started whizzing and thinking I should try and get the die-casts while I still can... IP is often on special in NZ, 42 is available still in Aus, 45 looks really nice (although is the most expensive yet!) .... but she who must be obeyed, and my Visa statement kept my reigns in check..

It doesn't sound so bad when a standard HT from the Marvel lineup is around $220 US.. and even stretching the diecasts to $300+ doesn't sound so bad.. But once you convert them (and the exchange rate has fallen bad since I bought my first HT from the US in the form of Terminator Arnie)... Put some customs tax because IM crosses the import tax threshold, and my Mk43 has actually costed me twice as much as my AoU Cap, lol.. Just over $600 and $300 respectively (although I had a $20 code on Cap)

Ha That thing should be coming out fairly soon and there hasn't been a peep since they pushed back its release.

Really hoping we see a lot of stuff at SDCC.
oh I wanna see a great many things at SDCC :rotfl that included, preferably in a case, with Hulkbuster, the 43 and 45 :rock

Back