1/6 Hot Toys - MMS289 - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Tell us how you really feel...but use spoilers please.

FIXED! :lecture

What spoilers were in any of the comments I made? I'm sure more people will share this sentiment after seeing the movie. Its cringe worthy and insulting to the intelligence. But to each is their own.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Don't be mad bra, I still have everything else you want. :wink1:

I'm tempted to preorder too. He was kinda blah in the first Avengers but they really fleshed him out in AOU. I enjoyed his character a lot more this goround.

I am so close to hitting that preorder button. I LOVED him in the second movie... Just need the extra push.

Anyone? Lol

If you are unsure, buy him, and keep him sealed in his shipper. When you have the rest of the team, if you decide you NEED Hawkeye, you won't have to pay $600 for him. You'll just have to go to the cupboard under the stairs and open him up.

What spoilers were in any of the comments I made? I'm sure more people will share this sentiment after seeing the movie. Its cringe worthy and insulting to the intelligence. But to each is their own.

'Insults the intelligence'. :lol

We're not exactly talking Citizen Kane here are we? It's a film about a flying metal man, a frozen test tube superman from the past, a booby woman who hits people with electric sticks, a Pantene pro-v God, an Olympic worthy archer and a man who turns into a big green monster.....who team up to fight a giant metal robot.

:lol

I won't get the figure cause I really, really don't like the long jacket, but as far as I'm concerned Hawkeye in AoU was absolutely awesome and one of my favorite aspects of the movie, and I was super stoked to see
Spoiler Spoiler:
. To each their own indeed.

I won't get the figure cause I really, really don't like the long jacket, but as far as I'm concerned Hawkeye in AoU was absolutely awesome and one of my favorite aspects of the movie, and I was super stoked to see
Spoiler Spoiler:
. To each their own indeed.

Yes to each their own indeed cause I hated that. XD

I'm just not a fan of Ultimate Hawkeye at all. Bobbi and Clint is the way to go for me. They're actually my favorite Marvel couple.

I loved the jacket, and more importantly, loved Hawkeye in this movie. Not sure how I feel about the personal reveal, but he rocked.

I have this one on order. Only he and Cap so far.

Sigh. I'll be preordering I think. I really liked him in AOU and he finally didn't feel like a side character. I hope he gets his own movie.

Joke's on everyone, Hawkeye is really just Aaron Cross from the Bourne Legacy.

I can safely say, now having seen the movie, that it did nothing for me in terms of wanting to get this figure. A lot of his scenes felt forced and didn't really flow that well with everyone else's.

I can safely say, now having seen the movie, that it did nothing for me in terms of wanting to get this figure. A lot of his scenes felt forced and didn't really flow that well with everyone else's.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just saw AOU and Hawkeye just earned a spot on my shelf.

tumblr_inline_mgduus0eWg1rb3az8_large.gif

I kind of like the jacket but I wish there was a vest option. I want him on my shelf but I'm not sure if I should wait and see what his costume will look like in CW. It's a year away and Hawkeye is not getting released until a few months before that anyway. I think I'm going to wait. I have a similar problem with BW. I like her outfit but I'm not sold on that sculpt yet. i need to see the final product but by then it might be worth just waiting for CW. Having two versions is not an option for me. I don't like to undermine my figure's presence.

Back