1/6 Hot Toys - MMS289 - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty much the same, adding in Arkham Bats :thud:

I'll swap bills with you...interested? Lol

Sometimes being a completist has its downsides. And I'm not a "full" completist even. Like I don't need second gen stuff. Like the dx02a and dx02b or so on. But even so...geez this can get pricey. And seems to be getting worse. I've never bought a single Star Wars figure, of any kind. Other then Lego sets. But I PO the storm trooper Luke. I like that look myself. My uncle (whose only a few years older) was/is a huge Star Wars fan and I used to play with him when we where younger. And I loved the little stormy Luke figure. But I've stay away because Star Wars has more "toys" then anything else. Didn't want to go down that rabbit hole. But I think I just fell in. The MF bridge, tie fighter if it gets made (which I don't think it will but..)..geez. I even nearly ordered that Raiden figure. Looks really cool. And I have no idea who he even is (game character I know, but never played it).

Sometimes being a completist has its downsides. And I'm not a "full" completist even. Like I don't need second gen stuff. Like the dx02a and dx02b or so on. But even so...geez this can get pricey. And seems to be getting worse. I've never bought a single Star Wars figure, of any kind. Other then Lego sets. But I PO the storm trooper Luke. I like that look myself. My uncle (whose only a few years older) was/is a huge Star Wars fan and I used to play with him when we where younger. And I loved the little stormy Luke figure. But I've stay away because Star Wars has more "toys" then anything else. Didn't want to go down that rabbit hole. But I think I just fell in. The MF bridge, tie fighter if it gets made (which I don't think it will but..)..geez. I even nearly ordered that Raiden figure. Looks really cool. And I have no idea who he even is (game character I know, but never played it).

maybe :monkey3

Yeah SW has a crazy amount of stuff, and maybe you could gift that Luke to your uncle :huh :)
I have avoided the SSC SW stuff but I have a bunch of SW HT on order, but its getting too crazy already :thud:

Raiden is from Metal Gear Rising, and is known from the Metal Gear Solid games too.... he does look cool

If I had started on Star Wars... man, even keeping up with the three leads.. I mean, Luke Skywalker was my hero as a kid.. :lightsabe

That's kinda how I am. I love Star Wars but I don't have a single figure(anymore) from it. I'm trying to only stick to marvel.

Back