1/6 Hot Toys - MMS289 - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see the availability to Aus and NZ via Sideshow changing any time soon, so put a deposit down at Popcultcha for Hawkeye... Hopefully we don't have to wait until Jan for shipping.. :tap

Smart :duff It sucks that you guys can't get these things :dunno

It's not that they can't get them at all..the restriction is becuase someone else has the distribution rights to the area. They just can't get them from ssc.

This is the figure I am most excited about at all to get and it looks like I still have to wait until December to get him. Aargh. I wish my local EU seller would hurry up and get him. But it will be a nice Christmas gift for me, but still...December! while I'll have to watch all you guys' pics jealously.

It's not that they can't get them at all..the restriction is becuase someone else has the distribution rights to the area. They just can't get them from ssc.

What's funny is when the distribution rights between an EX and regular are different, and they will ship an EX..

Now I just have to hope nothing changes with the T-800 while I wait for some more of my RP to convert..

I'd like this sooner, but in the next month I have MKIII, MK43, Stealth, Cap and now Maria Hill. This will have to wait.

Back