1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what he was trying to show but I wasn't paying attention since I just had it in the background. Is the new AOU Widow more flexible or has a new body?

I'm reminded of that weird, hormonal, perverted cousin you had... who at 13 liked to play with his little sister's Barbies and teach them the birds and the bees.. :cuckoo:

was a weird review to say the least but he got her to do the splits without breaking the suit. i dare not try that with my avengers 1 widow

This just dropped in HK in mid-June. I would say, ordinarily, a month to six weeks later, but with all of the dock and port issues, I'm guessing mid- to late-August.

Wow, this dude really gets up close and personal with his Widow. :rotfl

I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF watching this.

My Chinese isn't great, but in the undressing part, he was trying to show that the Winter Soldier and AoU bodies have different torso articulation- namely the AoU has an ab crunch while the WS one doesn't. I don't have either, but I'm pretty sure the WS version has some form of ab crunch, albeit very limited because of the tight outfit. Aren't they supposed to be the same bodies in the end?

Still, it made me very uncomfortable to watch that. Once it got to comparing the rear ends, I just tuned out.

Yeah well, just as long as he doesn't start comparing Thor and Cap's dongs in the next vid... :lecture

My Chinese isn't great, but in the undressing part, he was trying to show that the Winter Soldier and AoU bodies have different torso articulation- namely the AoU has an ab crunch while the WS one doesn't. I don't have either, but I'm pretty sure the WS version has some form of ab crunch, albeit very limited because of the tight outfit. Aren't they supposed to be the same bodies in the end?

Still, it made me very uncomfortable to watch that. Once it got to comparing the rear ends, I just tuned out.

I'd assume my chinese is better.... He was some-what professional and did apologise a few times for the undressing... He was wrong though, the bodies are the same, just the TWS's suit is restrictive. He did push the figure (AOU's) to it's limits that other reviewers wouldn't.

Here to reduce "the stigma" associated with HT's TTF base female bodies:
$_57.JPG

I'd assume my chinese is better.... He was some-what professional and did apologise a few times for the undressing... He was wrong though the bodies are the same, just the TWS's suit is restrictive. He did push the figure (AOU's) to it's limits that other reviewers wouldn't.

Here to reduce "the stigma" associated with HT's TTF base female bodies:
$_57.JPG

I caught the apologies. He certainly didn't plan to undress them; it was harder to see what he was talking about without doing it, so I understand that part. I just didn't care for the sexualization of the figure, like in the promo image for the video or how the front was unzipped for a good chunk of the second half. After doing his zipper comparison, I don't think he needed to keep the suit unzipped (that may be my own personal bias though). And objectively, I thought it diminished the shoulder articulation tests. Unless there was a comment I missed, the articulation should be (slightly) better when the suit is not zipped up versus when it is; and most people will have this displayed with the suit zipped up.

Tone aside, there was still some good information there with the articulation tests and head comparisons.

oh ok. i want to see an articulation comparison between both avengers widows. i knew the ws widow would be restricted by the outfit because of the fabric

I caught the apologies. He certainly didn't plan to undress them; it was harder to see what he was talking about without doing it, so I understand that part. I just didn't care for the sexualization of the figure, like in the promo image for the video or how the front was unzipped for a good chunk of the second half. After doing his zipper comparison, I don't think he needed to keep the suit unzipped (that may be my own personal bias though). And objectively, I thought it diminished the shoulder articulation tests. Unless there was a comment I missed, the articulation should be (slightly) better when the suit is not zipped up versus when it is; and most people will have this displayed with the suit zipped up.

Tone aside, there was still some good information there with the articulation tests and head comparisons.

Zipped or unzipped in The Ultron version should make little difference.... as non-pleather frabric, lycra-like material easily stretches at least 1/3 more in one direction... I've 2 samples to test out...

Zipped or unzipped in The Ultron version should make little difference.... as non-pleather frabric, lycra-like material easily stretches at least 1/3 more in one direction... I've 2 samples to test out...

I know it should have good articulation either way with the stretchy suit; even if it's just a few degrees' difference, that nagged at me (like non-real world data tests).

oh ok. i want to see an articulation comparison between both avengers widows. i knew the ws widow would be restricted by the outfit because of the fabric

I don't find that the suit on TWS version restricts articulation, but I havent posed it much
But yes a comparison would be awesome

I just got AoU BW today, I have yet to open it. But that video was both funny and Disturbing :rotfl

Oh My Gosh!!!!

Back