1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! Here's one more shot

38085950_10212127461010183_925786501369823232_n.jpg

Your photos are amazing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Hmm, I've read a lot comments and watched reviews, but managed to source her (better late than never:cool:) and for me she's everything I hoped for. Sexy, flirty, dangerous, smoky-eyed. Beautiful fig - haven't had a chance to work with her a lot but a welcome addition to the collection.
Might give her a good hair rinse. Or not. Love the portrait/paint - she's badass.:love Easy to work with too.

Can't match the great pics I see but least I got her back with Bucky.:monkey3

widow_aou.jpg

widow2_aou.jpg

black_widows.jpg

Last edited:
Phicen Snow Soldier stand?
I just bought a second one for a great price from ebay for display. I keep all mine in their boxes. Has anyone else noticed that this incarnation of the outfit is the most different? I don't mean just visually, but physically. The zipper is only meant to raise as high as her cleavage then the tracks go off in opposite directions. The other outfits could zip up just about all the way to the neck because the suit tracks are straight. This one, they form a, "Y" shape.

Phicen Snow Soldier stand?
I just bought a second one for a great price from ebay for display. I keep all mine in their boxes. Has anyone else noticed that this incarnation of the outfit is the most different? I don't mean just visually, but physically. The zipper is only meant to raise as high as her cleavage then the tracks go off in opposite directions. The other outfits could zip up just about all the way to the neck because the suit tracks are straight. This one, they form a, "Y" shape.

Yeah, Phicen makes great stands for some of their figs, re paint and details.

For me - don't think I'm horrible to my figs - especially w. crazy prices - but they are out of their boxes and get worked with. I bought 'em so I'm gonna tinker. But it's not like constantly playing with them. Clothes may get changed, bodies changed, re-posed etc. Don't plan on reselling tho. So I noticed AOU HT zipper. I guess in theory is decoration at neck e.g. the way it's made. It would zip the neck completely closed. Probably a way to keep the bulk and cost down re neck seams on a 1/6 fig where the screen version is an "invisible" zipper.

Back