1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep people are still paying above retail for Dr Strange even though the new one could release any day now.

BUT! Collectors enjoyed his solo movie and want a figure and box from the solo film/ not infinity war. So I can see why people will pay more. Not me personally cause I think the IW looks better but he also doesn’t come with the accessories like the first 1

Anyone know how much Sideshow charged for shipping for this thing? I'm debating between BBTS and SS. I recently had a bad experience with SS but have never ordered from BBTS before. Kind of hard to beat $4 shipping.

Anyone know how much Sideshow charged for shipping for this thing? I'm debating between BBTS and SS. I recently had a bad experience with SS but have never ordered from BBTS before. Kind of hard to beat $4 shipping.

I never have before either. If you're in CA like myself they charge tax too. I hear the shipping is a ripoff too, but nobody else has the 46 concept art. I order through bbts and toy dojo regularly and never had any issues with shipping and their customer service responds asap with a positive solution, if any problems arise. I ordered the original HB through BBTS and hes awesome with no problems. Packed securely and fast once he arrived.

Thinking of SS for the payment plan? I love that, and it makes things better knowing the figure is paid off once you receive it.

Thinking of SS for the payment plan? I love that, and it makes things better knowing the figure is paid off once you receive it.

Haha - yeah that's pretty much the only reason why I like SS. The payment plan is super-convenient. Oh yeah and they have nice photos on their website. I literally can't think of any other reasons. Thanks for the info.

$39.84 from SSC. BBTS double boxes as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was $25 for 3 day for me. Most of my figures from SSC have averaged about $12. I don't like how BBTS tracks your cancelations and if they don't have enough figures to fill everyones order will cancel yours even if you ordered day 1 and give to someone who ordered months later. So i am pretty much done with them.

But if you have never ordered from them and canceled you should be fine.

It was $25 for 3 day for me. Most of my figures from SSC have averaged about $12. I don't like how BBTS tracks your cancelations and if they don't have enough figures to fill everyones order will cancel yours even if you ordered day 1 and give to someone who ordered months later. So i am pretty much done with them.

But if you have never ordered from them and canceled you should be fine.

Before the Yondu debacle I hadn't the notion of such a thing.

With the besta sale at ikea (Canada), I was able to find some free time (been doing house renos) to snag one and set up this bad boy

00f4da7ee1ef4b68349ee8db77e939c7.jpg

Edit : not sure why taptalk is hot garbage and rotates pictures

From Facebook
57af355d0c277c2f72b443a66546f982.jpg

4cf42a50c42684773c53f15278b6fbfc.jpg

7db38c48d7e2344a81c3926c8b5b084a.jpg

I was thinking of picking up the AOU Hulk to recreate this pose. I would put it in my display cabinet. Does anyone know or have both these characters and did this pose know how much space I would need? The area in the bottom of my case is 48" wide by 25" high and about 15-16" deep. The depth is where I get worried if I can put these bad boys in there. Maybe I can angle it, if I can't do it dead on.

Anyone?

I was thinking of picking up the AOU Hulk to recreate this pose. I would put it in my display cabinet. Does anyone know or have both these characters and did this pose know how much space I would need? The area in the bottom of my case is 48" wide by 25" high and about 15-16" deep. The depth is where I get worried if I can put these bad boys in there. Maybe I can angle it, if I can't do it dead on.

Anyone?

That might be hard to do. Hulkbuster alone is about 22 1/4 inches tall in a museum pose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hulks paint and hulkbusters paint will stick to eachother if touching for extended periods of time...

Intersting. Will all figures stick to each other too or is that just with these guys?

It doesn't look like Hulk sits much higher off of HB. I might have some room to push it up.

I was just curious if anyone had the overall dimensions of this pose.

You could put tissue paper between points of contact. The hulk hands aren't that big of a deal anyway, you could always touch those up pretty easily if needed.

You could put tissue paper between points of contact. The hulk hands aren't that big of a deal anyway, you could always touch those up pretty easily if needed.

Thats what I was thinking. Using some sort of median inbetween. That pose is killer and I"m growing tired of my guys in a static museum pose.

Thanks for your input.

Back