1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If ever they are going to make a Infinity HulkBURSTER!!, and then have to fit an AOU/INFINITY HULK inside as well, like what they did with this Hulkbuster, that will create an additional cost...

I hope that this Hulkburster will have some cool and more screentime to make me buy it....

Yeah and IF irumors are true and it's a banner/hulk suit they will have to change almost everything from this one. So i could see $1200 or more with the IW price bump on everything.

The pricing for AOU Hulkbuster was decided YEARS ago so it will go up a lot this time around.

Uhhmm...my waitlisted from Sideshow converted.

Not sure if I should get this now or wait for the new HB. :dunno

I'd take it, unless your willing to pay closer to $1k for what we can only imagine the new IW version will cost...

Uhhmm...my waitlisted from Sideshow converted.

Not sure if I should get this now or wait for the new HB. :dunno

Buy it. Most likely HT will make a IW version but it's not 100% guaranteed and if we get some trade war who knows how much this could drive up prices on these things.

I'm in the UK and after many months of waiting after its release, my Hulkbuster arrives later today!!!! Gonna have to rewatch Budget Starks videos again so I recount what to do and what not to do when handling/posing.

Will the Hulkbuster fits inside the ikea Besta, anyone ?? Thanks !!
Yes sir IMG_2385.JPG

Got the chance to receive one for € 740, but not sure if I should get him or not... :dunno
Need help for decision....

Got the chance to receive one for € 740, but not sure if I should get him or not... :dunno

Without hesitation mate, I finally received mine after a hell of a wait yesterday and I can honestly say it's one of the most 'blow you away' collectibles out there, I've only had a half hour look/inspection of mine to make sure all's well but I'm thoroughly impressed with it, and at that price I'd be hard pressed to say no tbh :wink1:

Do YOU want it? Can YOU afford it? Only YOU can answer those questions.
If the answer to both is yes, then get it. If the answer to either question is no,
then maybe you shouldn't get it.

Back