1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see it happening, too- BD parts and maybe jackhammer arm and they will sell more easily

They spent an enormous amount of money and time on tooling this- no way just a one shot release

I see HT charging 1,2k up for this, too.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Lol! You’re wrong. That may be the last time they did that with IM, but they did the exact same thing with BvS armored Batman. They released a battle damaged version with the kryptonite spear.

I could totally see HTs rereleasing this as a BD figure with extra parts precisely BECAUSE the hype of IW. Plus fanboys eat up anything IM so there’s that too.

I’m not saying it’s a foregone conclusion it’s gonna happen but you can’t count it out either.

True but BD Batman was a LOT cheaper the price and size on this makes the market a lot smaller. So most who wanted one already have this one and yes there are plenty that would have space and cash for a second BD one but it will be less people than bought the 1st. Seems like anyone who wants another (or their 1st) HB are waiting for the IW version. Just not sure it's worth the time with everything else HT has on their plate.

Not saying it won't happen but i would be surprised if it does.

Didn't HT JUST release RO Vader and turned right around and released RO Vader 2.0 with new improved cod piece along with Tarkin? I see a pattern....

You need to pick him off the ground and"click" the toe joint down, when you stand him up again it will sit level.

Yeah I figured that out. Joints are so stiff, its as intimidating as the buster its self to mess with those. Dont wanna break anything

Thank you LoneWolf for those shots. So many of the early vids (including Budget Stark's) discuss the him, knee, and ankle articulation, but most just seem to pose it standing straight up, with arms straight down, like some kind of robot monkey...

What do you think are the chances I'd convert if I wait listed this guy? I've tried to avoid it, but it's eating away at me...I want him. :slap

I just wait-listed last week as well, not too hopeful but you never know..... Way I see it is if it converts, perfect it was meant to be, if it does not then oh well there is always the chance they make a V2 for IW and/or there is always ebay/2nd hand market. Sure you will pay more but if you had to have it you could get it.

Waiting for the eventual HB 2.0. It'll get made, I'm just afraid of the price tag that'll most definitely be north of $1,000.

Waiting for the eventual HB 2.0. It'll get made, I'm just afraid of the price tag that'll most definitely be north of $1,000.

You're more right than wrong here, but I feel like it won't be out of the 900 range, only due to maybe avoiding the 4 figure mark. Either way I'm sure it will be more than this version.

IF they do a HB from IW, it will definitely be more than $1000.00.
Considering the IW Iron Man is over $400, a new HB will carry a
price as high as it is large.

IF they do a HB from IW, it will definitely be more than $1000.00.
Considering the IW Iron Man is over $400, a new HB will carry a
price as high as it is large.

Fully agreed, wouldn't be at all surprised to see him around the $1,200 mark -- especially after the pricing on the Gauntlet. :horror

Yeah and IF irumors are true and it's a banner/hulk suit they will have to change almost everything from this one. So i could see $1200 or more with the IW price bump on everything.

The pricing for AOU Hulkbuster was decided YEARS ago so it will go up a lot this time around.

Last edited:
Back