1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't mind at all.....joined 11/7/17...

Didn't think there was a snowball chance in hell it would covert. Guess snowball's have a better chance of lasting than I thought...

Thanks! I jumped on December 28th. Just was curious how far apart we'd be.

Mine converted as well. Waitlisted October 24th.

Almost pulled the trigger on so many $900+ shipping offers I've seen lately. So excited I held off and this thing some how converted.

I have a second opportunity at this for roughly $760, but I am holding back beacuse I was let down that we didnt get a swap out jack hammer arm and the limited articulation. Any opinions to either sway me away or towards it?

I have a second opportunity at this for roughly $760, but I am holding back beacuse I was let down that we didnt get a swap out jack hammer arm and the limited articulation. Any opinions to either sway me away or towards it?

This is one of the finest collectibles that I own, personally. $760 sounds like a fair price.

The exclusion of the jackhammer arm was not a big deal for me and it articulates enough for a figure of its massive size and weight. Honestly, you will be so overwhelmed upon receiving it that you probably won't even miss those things. The sheer appearance of the Hulkbuster once in hand really is enough to blow you away for at least a month. It's presence in any display is undeniable - two months after having it, HB is still the figure that draws my attention the most out of my 74 HT figures. It is truly awesome! I don't see how anyone could be disappointed with it, and especially not if you are an Iron Man collector.

Had to rearrange the display a bit. I can’t get enough of this guy!

C3FA6472-0776-4935-8092-C539D804B756.jpeg

ugh, my waitlist converted and I dont want it anymore since I picked it up elsewhere. They said it will automatically process and become a real order by 2/27. Anyone know if I can cancel by then, will they still charge me the NRD? In the ten years collecting, I've never had a WL convert with a NRD attached...

They don’t charge an NRD on Wait List Items until your order actually converts (and sometimes not even then—sometimes they just charge you the full balance if your item is in-stock). If you cancel before 2/27, there should be zero chance of there being a penalty, as you don’t have a confirmed order right now and nothing has been charged to this point.

Does anybody know or remember how much this weighed in the shipper. I have a need to ship one out to a family member next week and my scale is unfortunately broken.

Does anybody know or remember how much this weighed in the shipper. I have a need to ship one out to a family member next week and my scale is unfortunately broken.

As far as I can remember: about 12 kg (somebody confirmed this number in a video). Instructions sheet show a figure alerting that the weight of the figure itself is 10 kg. Add to this value all accessories+boxes etc etc and you come very close to those 12 kg. Sideshow mentions in their homepage: Dimensional Weight=33 lbs (about 15 kg), which might be too high.

As far as I can remember: about 12 kg (somebody confirmed this number in a video). Instructions sheet show a figure alerting that the weight of the figure itself is 10 kg. Add to this value all accessories+boxes etc etc and you come very close to those 12 kg. Sideshow mentions in their homepage: Dimensional Weight=33 lbs (about 15 kg), which might be too high.

Thank you! That was very helpful.
Appreciate it.

Unless we are posting more picks, or hoping for a Hot Toys Veronica satellite module with LED's I thinks it is safe to assume that this tread is over. It would be nice though for Hot Toys to make an "articulated" module larger than King Arts version, especially since they had the nerve to toy with our feelings and make us think that we were getting one as an accessory. :(

Unless we are posting more picks, or hoping for a Hot Toys Veronica satellite module with LED's I thinks it is safe to assume that this tread is over. It would be nice though for Hot Toys to make an "articulated" module larger than King Arts version, especially since they had the nerve to toy with our feelings and make us think that we were getting one as an accessory. :(

I was wondering this too while watching AoU the other day. I’m thinking what’s the chances of HTs soliciting a battle damaged HB with the jackhammer arm, battle damaged parts and pieces and Veronica? Afterall, in the movie he doesn’t call for the extra arm until after Hulk does some serious damage. And knowing HTs spent a fortune on molds a rerelease with damaged parts seems plausible.

I got him saturday. What an insane piece. I´m still shocked over the size, when I enter my room.
And I´m happy he didn´t come with anything else. No need to...for me at least.

Back