1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got my shipping notice from Popcultcha!!!

I should be unboxing mine today as well.

Though I'll have to wait until after work until I can pick it up from Australia Post.

So grateful that I get it today, especially with tomorrow being a public holiday.

So I'll have the entire long weekend to play around with this.

Though I'll have to wait until after work until I can pick it up from Australia Post.

So grateful that I get it today, especially with tomorrow being a public holiday.

Same here received my email notification from Popcultcha and check the tracking number

"In transit
With Australia Post for delivery today"

I have to advice them on Tuesday, how come there is no notification on their FB page that it has arrived.

So they included the Hulkbuster's arrival on their FB post.

Gonna pack my stuff now...bye!!!!!.....

Delivered.jpg

Same here received my email notification from Popcultcha and check the tracking number

"In transit
With Australia Post for delivery today"

I have to advice them on Tuesday, how come there is no notification on their FB page that it has arrived.

So they included the Hulkbuster's arrival on their FB post.

I knew Popcultcha had received their stock allotment as the Ikoncollectables website had updated their recent arrivals.

Yep mine got delivered at 1:30pm so I can also muck around with it during the long weekend. Haha best Australia day ever!

so this might be a simple thing, but did anyone have a little trouble putting on the gold gauntlets on the two forearms?

I still have not been able to put mine on as they don't go in easily...and I don't really like forcing anything when putting HT stuff together.

so this might be a simple thing, but did anyone have a little trouble putting on the gold gauntlets on the two forearms?

I still have not been able to put mine on as they don't go in easily...and I don't really like forcing anything when putting HT stuff together.
I had to put some elbow grease to put them on. It felt like they were about to break, definitely not fun.

has anyone left the lights on all day do they even last

Attachments

• IMG_2404.jpg
    IMG_2404.jpg
    337.3 KB · Views: 328
Budget Stark has four wonderful videos that all Hulkbuster collectors should watch before you even put a finger on this stunning piece of art. It will save you so much time, frustration, and heart ache should you break a part on the figure.

Its a shame he isn't doing anymore videos. Hes the one that actually got me into collecting HT/KA Hulkbuster and MK43. Hes also responsible for me updating my cabinet and doing a very similar design. My wife thanks him profusely lol! You are correct about watching his videos. I have seen the four part series atleast 5-10 times in anticipation of receiving my HB last week.

Its a shame he isn't doing anymore videos. Hes the one that actually got me into collecting HT/KA Hulkbuster and MK43. Hes also responsible for me updating my cabinet and doing a very similar design. My wife thanks him profusely lol! You are correct about watching his videos. I have seen the four part series atleast 5-10 times in anticipation of receiving my HB last week.

Anyone know where Budget Stark went? Love his videos but haven't seen any new content in a while.

Anyone know where Budget Stark went? Love his videos but haven't seen any new content in a while.

He mentioned in his last set Hulkbuster videos that he wouldn't be posting new content any time soon... I guess he's retired or taking a really long break. He still uploads occasionally on instagram however.

yeah, those gauntlets got me a bit our of my comfort zone when applying them, but I say go for it!

I had to put some elbow grease to put them on. It felt like they were about to break, definitely not fun.

Yeah and I was hoping someone on youtube showed putting them on, but the ones I looked at all have it assembled already.

geesh that's what I thought. Glad I'm not an idiot and doing something wrong. Ok thanks for the input fellow freaks!

Now if something breaks while I'm using force, I know who to blame! :hi5: (just kid'n)

Back