1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So BBTS double boxed this? If so, wow! Great care taken by them in shipping them out. BBTS is awesome with the only blemish being that they selectively jack up the prices on newly arrived in-demand items.

They jack up the price as soon as Sideshow's stock is sold out.

Should be receiving mine tomorrow.
Not happy the seller took his time from eBay despite paying a premium for it $1500.
It will be going in this space after I clear these guys out:
detolf.jpg

Saw someone many pages back put it in diagonally otherwise I'll need to think of something else as I already have the 1/4 Dark Knight, The Bat and Tumbler on my desk.

Just saw some new pics of Hulkbuster 2.0. I wonder if HT will make that one as well. Not that I would buy it. Right now I'm only planning to get the MK50 unless some other very cool armors show up.

So BBTS double boxed this? If so, wow! Great care taken by them in shipping them out. BBTS is awesome with the only blemish being that they selectively jack up the prices on newly arrived in-demand items.

yes they double boxed mine

Finally received my Hulkbuster!

But I need your help guys!!

First thing that I found in the bottom of the box:
pi1.jpg
pi2.jpg
pi3.jpg
pi4.jpg

Where does this piece come from? :panic:

An image of it fitting in detolf.
You need to take off his gauntlets.
hbdetolf.jpg

Last edited:
Flip the part over and send a pic. It may be part of the shoulder assembly on the figures right side. I love puzzles.

Great display and pics batman232! Looks great!

Been waiting since Tues to unbox mine!
Thank you sir. Mine was supposed to be delivered tuesday but Fed ex didn't even knock so it was delivered Wednesday. You're going to love it. Is on amazing piece.

Back