1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GGGGGG'AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS THING IS INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZOLb82h.jpg

oy2sqJo.jpg

vQgieh9.jpg

COpnrhN.jpg

Damn just found my helmet is also missing this small piece like ShartimusPrime.
View attachment 388456
View attachment 388457

Your Hulkbuster looks as if it may have been excessively tossed around during shipping. If you found the shoulder piece at the bottom of the box lets assume that the piece that fell off of your helmet may in fact have fallen into the cavity where the Mark 43 fits. It could be in one of the leg sections. I assume this because whatever force caused the shoulder piece to fall to the bottom of the box could have also caused this your missing piece to move in the same direction. When my Hulkbuster arrived the head was recessed into the chest cavity somewhat. Hope this helps. If that does not work you can always fabricate your own replacement piece our of Fimo.

Your Hulkbuster looks as if it may have been excessively tossed around during shipping. If you found the shoulder piece at the bottom of the box lets assume that the piece that fell off of your helmet may in fact have fallen into the cavity where the Mark 43 fits. It could be in one of the leg sections. I assume this because whatever force caused the shoulder piece to fall to the bottom of the box could have also caused this your missing piece to move in the same direction. When my Hulkbuster arrived the head was recessed into the chest cavity somewhat. Hope this helps. If that does not work you can always fabricate your own replacement piece our of Fimo.

Yes one shoulder pad was loose in the box but that was attached easily because it wasn't broken.
I've tipped him upside down to see anything but nothing.
Oh well, it doesn't stop me enjoying this figure. I've contacted Hot Toys and the eBay seller and both of them are just passing the buck.
Hot Toys said to contact eBay and eBay seller said they'll contact Hot Toys.

I hope you get a new piece and hot toys has you destroy this like sideshow does, that would make for a great display with hulk if you can keep the scraps.

I hope you get a new piece and hot toys has you destroy this like sideshow does, that would make for a great display with hulk if you can keep the scraps.

I didn't buy it from Sideshow as shipping from US to Aus for this thing would have costed heaps.
Anyways, my eBay seller has offered to give $25 refund for this and I'll take it as to be honest, it's not his fault.
The item was brand new and sealed from Hot Toys.
Just surprised Hot Toys wouldn't send me just the missing piece.
Their response email:

Hello,

Well received your receipt information.
However, we emphasize online shop (e.g. eBay, Yahoo) and unofficial channels cannot provide the after-sales service.
The quality may consider piracy or 2nd hand.

We are sorry that replacement cannot be offered for your case.

Best regards,
VC / Hot Toy

I have to take a look at him before going to sleep. Still can't believe the amazing job HT did.
367c1a74a36a9716b54fc042be8435ad.jpg

I didn't buy it from Sideshow as shipping from US to Aus for this thing would have costed heaps.
Anyways, my eBay seller has offered to give $25 refund for this and I'll take it as to be honest, it's not his fault.
The item was brand new and sealed from Hot Toys.
Just surprised Hot Toys wouldn't send me just the missing piece.
Their response email:

Hello,

Well received your receipt information.
However, we emphasize online shop (e.g. eBay, Yahoo) and unofficial channels cannot provide the after-sales service.
The quality may consider piracy or 2nd hand.

We are sorry that replacement cannot be offered for your case.

Best regards,
VC / Hot Toy

Why does that surprise you? You did not purchase it from them.
If the person that you bought it from was not an official Hot Toys Distributor,
they are under no obligation to help you out unfortunately.
It sucks, no doubt, but it's a chance you take when you buy stuff on Ebay.

Yeah i never buy Hot Toys on ebay because of stuff like that but Im in the US dont know if some international buyers have too much of a choice.

Fed Ex just delivered mine and dam is this thing heavy. Instantly when the wife saw the box she said " Yeah, That is being returned because we don't have space for that." She was joking of course.....but it is basically the size of the Tumbler.

Fed Ex just delivered mine and dam is this thing heavy. Instantly when the wife saw the box she said " Yeah, That is being returned because we don't have space for that." She was joking of course.....but it is basically the size of the Tumbler.

lol thats what my wife said, congrats.

Back