1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How tall is Hulkbuster when his legs are spread out?
I'm planning to pose it with a similar stance (as yours in the picture) against hulk.

Didn’t really measure it but it’s not that much marbe about half an inch. Hips bending are limited!

What are you guys paying in shipping ? A month ago it was $28, now it’s $60...I live an hour from SS

Damn that sounds like a major rip-off. But is it $60 just for shipping? Or does that include the state tax since you're in Cali. I paid $44 and I live across the country on the East coast.

Damn that sounds like a major rip-off. But is it $60 just for shipping? Or does that include the state tax since you're in Cali. I paid $44 and I live across the country on the East coast.

THIS/\/\/\

I live in Pennsylvania and am hoping for that East Coast $44 shipping rate to next week

Ps Let us know what you think of the reactors.
So far, so good. Only got the HB wired up at the moment as I had company over the weekend, and I'm still using my bent paperclip substitute for the long barrels on the LR41 adapters, but it's all running smoothly.

I'm running off USB batteries / power banks (specifically, at the moment, the eFX Mk V armour briefcase :)) and was curious as to how long it would run. It didn't draw enough current with just the gauntlets, reactor and one leg (all but one of the non-LR41s) to stay on more than a few seconds (auto shutoff for the power bank), but plugging in the second leg fixed that.

As of now, it's been running with all main lights (including kludged LR41s, but excluding Mk 43 bust) for about 48 hours :)

Next to be wired up - the display with all 3 QS figures :)

So far, so good. Only got the HB wired up at the moment as I had company over the weekend, and I'm still using my bent paperclip substitute for the long barrels on the LR41 adapters, but it's all running smoothly.

I'm running off USB batteries / power banks (specifically, at the moment, the eFX Mk V armour briefcase :)) and was curious as to how long it would run. It didn't draw enough current with just the gauntlets, reactor and one leg (all but one of the non-LR41s) to stay on more than a few seconds (auto shutoff for the power bank), but plugging in the second leg fixed that.

As of now, it's been running with all main lights (including kludged LR41s, but excluding Mk 43 bust) for about 48 hours :)

Next to be wired up - the display with all 3 QS figures :)

I would be careful if I was you running the leds for a long time you run the risk of burning them out .

"According to the claims from various manufacturers LED lighting has a life expectancy of 20,000 to 50,000 hours. At 8 hours per day this would be approximately 17 years."

According to the claims from various manufacturers LED lighting has a life expectancy of 20,000 to 50,000 hours. At 8 hours per day this would be approximately 17 years.

OK I am just letting you know from my experience , had the bust head led lit up for about 1 hour total with soap reactor and it has died . So I would only light things up when I was actually looking at them to minimise the risk.

"According to the claims from various manufacturers LED lighting has a life expectancy of 20,000 to 50,000 hours. At 8 hours per day this would be approximately 17 years."

I have seen plenty of LED lights that have not lasted long at all and they were not running 8 hours a day. Should they last that long yes but we all know how that goes.

Wow, that sucks.

The biggest issue with LED failure is the voltage is to high.

I would check your soap reactor and make sure it's putting out 4.5vdc.

BTW - I was just quoting the net with that post

I have seen plenty of LED lights that have not lasted long at all and they were not running 8 hours a day. Should they last that long yes but we all know how that goes.

I've never had an issue with an led. They last ages. More often than not it's a wiring or connection issue.

I would be careful if I was you running the leds for a long time you run the risk of burning them out .
I have no intention of running it for long periods under normal circumstances, I was just testing potential running times.

A few years ago I lit up all the suits I had at the time for a party; it took me half an hour to swap out all the batteries and switch everything on, and most of them were dead by the end of the night. It looks like running them from my USB thing will be a good option.

Although all the IM suits ran out before the end of the night, the Bat Pod kept going. It was on continuously for almost a year before I got bored and switched it off :)

Mine finally landed in Jacksonville today around noon EST, so that's a good sign they're moving them along at least.

Mine showed up in Jville at midnight and was in town by this morning. So, it says re-scheduled today. Wife is staying home till it shows up.

Mine showed up in Jville at midnight and was in town by this morning. So, it says re-scheduled today. Wife is staying home till it shows up.

It made it to my city, but there's another delay since it got here just a bit too late to make the truck, so tomorrow it is. These delays are killing me, and even though I've waited over a year, it's that very last stretch that brings the most anxiety.

Please sideshow convert my waitlist. It's my fault I was waiting for a couple last things to ship to get as many sideshow rewards as possible for it. Now I got nearly 300 sideshow rewards but no hulkbuster

Timewalker toys website,

Expected Arrival: Week of December 18, 2017
Billing Begins: December 12, 2017

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Back