1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I create the tutorial for this project I will create a separate thread so that the info is not lost in the thousands of posts that this thread has.

If someone b*****s to the mods about it I'll take my ball and go home.

Creating a tutorial for something like this will take longer then doing the actual mods.

I'm a very busy person and my time is valuable, I have no time for internet shenanigans

Just got my Hulkbuster today. It is definitely a beast of a figure.

image.jpg

Be careful with the flaps on the feet. One of mine snapped off and I had to repair it at the "c-shaped" hinge mechanism. They could have used thicker plastic for the underside of this foot piece.

image.jpg

The weight on the legs feels like holding 4 War Machine Mark I die-cast figures. I'm sure posing the feet with the immense weight from the legs somehow caused a collision with the foot armor piece and it snapped off.

image.jpg

It's okay now - gotta be more careful next time. This thing is about the same size as a human torso!

When I create the tutorial for this project I will create a separate thread so that the info is not lost in the thousands of posts that this thread has.

Creating a tutorial for something like this will take longer then doing the actual mods.

I'm a very busy person and my time is valuable, I have no time for internet shenanigans

Now that would be awesome !! A seperate thread sounds like a great idea.

No shenanigans from me !

Can’t wait for it. I don’t know why people would complain about you are just helping out.

Mine shipped out from sideshow last Saturday and vanished. Tracking hasn't updated since. It figures with my luck lately. Have a feeling I will be explaining a lack of a gift under the tree.

I opened my Hulkbuster last night, and I could not believe how heavy this thing is. My wife was pretty impressed as well. I'm just glad she didn't ask how much I paid for it. I did use $287.50 in rewards for this.

I don't have a Christmas tree but the hulkbuster will have to suffice.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Mine shipped out from sideshow last Saturday and vanished. Tracking hasn't updated since. It figures with my luck lately. Have a feeling I will be explaining a lack of a gift under the tree.

Mine too. Showed scheduled for Friday (yesterday), and has been stuck in a departure scan status from Bell, CA since 12/7.

I also have a Ring camera that departed from Ontario, CA with a similar hang up. Wondering if the wildfires\weather are causing delays for some. I'm East coast in Florida FWIW.

Mine too. Showed scheduled for Friday (yesterday), and has been stuck in a departure scan status from Bell, CA since 12/7.

I also have a Ring camera that departed from Ontario, CA with a similar hang up. Wondering if the wildfires\weather are causing delays for some. I'm East coast in Florida FWIW.

A third here and I'm impatiently waiting on the east coast(D.C.) too. I thought it was just me but maybe the UPS transfer got jacked up due to the wildfires. I would suggest contacting UPS so they can find it and get it moving because its probably sitting at a local hub.

Mine was scanned in Compton last Saturday and had received no updates with a scheduled delivery for yesterday. Surprise! It didn't come. So I called UPS today and lo and behold, a couple hours after the call the tracking status updated with a Monday delivery and it showed as being scanned into Maryland. I wonder how they flew it from Compton to Maryland in the same day? :lol

Mine finally landed in Jacksonville today around noon EST, so that's a good sign they're moving them along at least.

Can’t wait for it. I don’t know why people would complain about you are just helping out.

There used to be a very small vocal group of members that followed my threads and posts and got many of them locked because in their mind they were not the type of threads that were useful to this forum.

Some of the threads had to get cleaned up more then once by the mods so and I don't have time for shenanigans so I started posting less and I stopped posting tutorials/project threads.

I figured why waste my time creating threads that get very little interaction and lots of trolling

It seemed like this forum was geared more toward buying and less toward modding and building.

Eventually one member of my fan club got banned and I don't here much from the others so I guess they got in trouble over something.

Either way I will be glad to create a thread for this project due to it's scope and I will be sure to include videos, pictures, needed materials, etc.

However, at the first sign of trolling I will just stop posting to it and go about my own business.

I should have my HB by Christmas but I don't know when the RF switch will show up.

Hopefully I will get everything together by mid-January.

There used to be a very small vocal group of members that followed my threads and posts and got many of them locked because in their mind they were not the type of threads that were useful to this forum.

Some of the threads had to get cleaned up more then once by the mods so and I don't have time for shenanigans so I started posting less and I stopped posting tutorials/project threads.

I figured why waste my time creating threads that get very little interaction and lots of trolling

It seemed lie this forum was geared more toward buying and less toward modding and building.

Eventually one member of my fan club got banned and I don't here much from the others so I guess they got in trouble over something.

Either way I will be glad to create a thread for this project due to it's scope and I will be sure to include videos, pictures, needed materials, etc.

However, at the first sign of trolling I will just stop posting to it and go about my own business.

I should have my HB by Christmas but I don't know when the RF switch will show up.

Hopefully I will get everything together by mid-January.

That sounds great ! Of course should there be any wise guys youll have us on your side to put them in place. :)

But if you clearly title the thread as a help thread, it should dissuade troublemakers.

Otherwise we could go over to RPF. Thats a great site for all sorts of stuff like this.

That sounds great ! Of course should there be any wise guys youll have us on your side to put them in place. :)

But if you clearly title the thread as a help thread, it should dissuade troublemakers.

Otherwise we could go over to RPF. Thats a great site for all sorts of stuff like this.

Im one of those guys and BD is misrepresenting most of what happened. He was extremely insulting when he first showed up and was called out by many members (some mods as well) and I still have all my pms with the admins from that point in time. His dios are good and his display looks great, but that was not the issue

You and a couple of your buddies tried to turn most of my threads into train wrecks all because you thought I was wasting board resources by creating threads that you were not interested in.

At one point a mod told you specifically not to post in my threads and then at some point Yank got banned for something.

And then there was the whole Deltolf fiasco, in which I learned that a few thin skinned members really did not want honest feedback on their displays.

It’s a shame that the mods had to delete so many of your groups trolling posts and in some cases my entire threads.

So here we are, as long as you avoid my tutorial thread I will continue to avoid your threads which I have always done.

But knowing how you are, the temptation will be too hard to resist.

You and a couple of your buddies tried to turn most of my threads into train wrecks all because you thought I was wasting board resources by creating threads that you were not interested in.

At one point a mod told you specifically not to post in my threads and then at some point Yank got banned for something.

And then there was the whole Deltolf fiasco, in which I learned that a few thin skinned members really did not want honest feedback on their displays.

It’s a shame that the mods had to delete so many of your groups trolling posts and in some cases my entire threads.

So here we are, as long as you avoid my tutorial thread I will continue to avoid your threads which I have always done.

But knowing how you are, the temptation will be too hard to resist.

This has been buried, deleted my comment. all the best

Last edited:
I'm not going to waste any more time on this.

There are several people that work with electronics so I'll just leave the tutorial threads to them.

Mean while I will go back to posting infrequently since that seems to be the only way you leave me alone.

I'm not going to waste any more time on this.

There are several people that work with electronics so I'll just leave the tutorial threads to them.

Mean while I will go back to posting infrequently since that seems to be the only way you leave me alone.

Post all you want, dont let me control that, just dont bring up old history through a tinted lense, I have zero issues with you man

Back