1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Curious for those that own Igor and other im marks. Which do you prefer? I was either thinking of picking up Igor or 3 im figures (marks 5, 7 and 47).

Anyone care to comment? These will be posed next to my ht hb, ka hb and ka mk 43.

Curious for those that own Igor and other im marks. Which do you prefer? I was either thinking of picking up Igor or 3 im figures (marks 5, 7 and 47).

Anyone care to comment? These will be posed next to my ht hb, ka hb and ka mk 43.
I have over 30 Iron man figures. I love the Mark 36 Peacemaker, that's the only one I wanted actually. Unfortunately I couldn't find a good deal and bought 10 or so before that one lol by then I was hooked. Also love the 46 (and 47). My top 3 would be Mark 2, 5 and 36 though. Igor is okay but very top heavy, so be warned.

I have over 30 Iron man figures. I love the Mark 36 Peacemaker, that's the only one I wanted actually. Unfortunately I couldn't find a good deal and bought 10 or so before that one lol by then I was hooked. Also love the 46 (and 47). My top 3 would be Mark 2, 5 and 36 though. Igor is okay but very top heavy, so be warned.

Great info! I’m a small collector and don’t plan on or want 20+ figures. Just a few key pieces that say wow fir each type of figure I collect.

I think 3 IM figures will be great on my bottom shelf next to my 2 hbs. I haven’t really decided 100% on the 3. I’m leaning towards 47,5 and 7. Although 46 is nice but I like the breakup in color. Decisions while I wait fir hb to be released and my new cabinet to arrive next week.

Great info! I’m a small collector and don’t plan on or want 20+ figures. Just a few key pieces that say wow fir each type of figure I collect.

I think 3 IM figures will be great on my bottom shelf next to my 2 hbs. I haven’t really decided 100% on the 3. I’m leaning towards 47,5 and 7. Although 46 is nice but I like the breakup in color. Decisions while I wait fir hb to be released and my new cabinet to arrive next week.
You'll love the Mark 47. I was on the fence because it's just a repaint of 46, but the 46 is an amazing figure and I loved the silver mixed in, I couldn't resist.

I want to complete the entire House Party Protocol + the original 7, then I'm done. I don't have nearly enough room, that's why I'm printing my own displays. lol

I'd look them all up and pick 3 that really jump out at you. I'm selling my original mark 5 if you're interested. I'm replacing the original 7 all with diecast so I have a few I'm selling.

You'll love the Mark 47. I was on the fence because it's just a repaint of 46, but the 46 is an amazing figure and I loved the silver mixed in, I couldn't resist.

I want to complete the entire House Party Protocol + the original 7, then I'm done. I don't have nearly enough room, that's why I'm printing my own displays. lol

I'd look them all up and pick 3 that really jump out at you. I'm selling my original mark 5 if you're interested. I'm replacing the original 7 all with diecast so I have a few I'm selling.

Nice! You have a listing? Pix? Price?

I have gone back a bit but didn't see it. What is the actual height of this guy. Is it in fact 22"? I am deciding if I have to lower the shelf of my Besta or not.

Igor looks weird to me. I sold mine. I don’t like the hunched look.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have gone back a bit but didn't see it. What is the actual height of this guy. Is it in fact 22"? I am deciding if I have to lower the shelf of my Besta or not.

I think I read it’s closer to 24”. 23.5 or something like that, but I could be wrong, I’m still waiting for mine.

21-22 1/2 a few collectors had said. From what I seen on budget starks video it looked like 22”

I think I read it’s closer to 24”. 23.5 or something like that, but I could be wrong, I’m still waiting for mine.

If you want to display the HB with the MK 43 bust exposed you'll need a good 24 inches to make room for the upturned head.

Will sideshow eventually get enough in to take this off of wait list?

I think there will be at least a few that come off wait list. There might have already been some cancellations and declines, but SS probably needs to make sure there are no hiccups with the second shipment before going to the WL. Apparently they had 2,000 ordered, so the chances of some coming available is probably decent.

Last edited:
Keep in mind you want to have some extra room on top of the HB.
I personally think it looks really bad when the top of the figure is close to touching the top.
You ideally want a few inches above his head.

I'm afraid Hulkbuster isn't part of (and probably won't be joining) my collection. Igor is quite a sizeable figure so would probably make a cool looking little-brother set up near Hulkbuster. However, one thing about Igor you might want to know - the Igor figure is from the rubber pants era. I was aware, but still surprised by the choice when I opened this one up since it doesn't seem to do much one way or the other for the poseability.

Keep in mind you want to have some extra room on top of the HB.
I personally think it looks really bad when the top of the figure is close to touching the top.
You ideally want a few inches above his head.

Agreed. I just measured and the opened door at the back of the head comes to 24" so yeah, you'll need 26" at the very least.

Back