1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Via email? Or did you call them?

I got the first batch email but nothing else so far. At least i dont see anything.

Thx.

This just happend [emoji3][emoji16] I can't believe it
99619586fe20cb7a119403fec8d9436f.jpg
6d735d2984f2bdc7b511066f43b055af.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Congrats , so did some one cancel ? Or did they get more stock ?
Someone cancelled Because I checked again and says sold out. I got lucky been checking every hour for the past week. Thank you. Now I can be excited too. Lol

Someone cancelled Because I checked again and says sold out. I got lucky been checking every hour for the past week. Thank you. Now I can be excited too. Lol

I just started collecting this year and was in the same situation , so I ended up ebaying it. I have had it for 5 days and still keep looking at it and thinking wow so lucky to be able to get one and be able to afford one .

I just started collecting this year and was in the same situation , so I ended up ebaying it. I have had it for 5 days and still keep looking at it and thinking wow so lucky to be able to get one and be able to afford one .
I know what you mean, I want that feeling again. Last figure I was amazed by was Neca's Donatello since it was the first turtle Released. I need that wow factor again. Congrats to you too ...can't wait [emoji16]

I did the same thing the other day for hot toys GOTG Vol2 STAR LOTD deluxe. I was so happy to snag it from BBTS and not have to NRD it

Has anyone bought Hulkbuster from Collectibles Direct in the UK? I believe their supplier to be Sideshow but Lee said to me that he isn't expecting his stock until March/April 2018 - arguably 6 months after release. Gutted, but still can't wait.

So usually how long does it take for BBTS to start shipping after HT are released in HK.? Does anyone know. Just want to know to have the money ready in my account. Thanks

Has anyone bought Hulkbuster from Collectibles Direct in the UK? I believe their supplier to be Sideshow but Lee said to me that he isn't expecting his stock until March/April 2018 - arguably 6 months after release. Gutted, but still can't wait.

Yep, making it a full 3 year wait to finally get my hands on it!.:gah:

I would contact them. But I always thought they were the next big place to buy collectibles from so I would assume they would get their shipment in the 2nd batch from sideshow. I think people here were saying 2nd batch of sideshows sometime November/December.

...received the final reminder from SSC that the HB payment is charging tomorrow; the end of the marathon is in sight!

Oh cr*p !!! I thought we'd have it before Christmas :slap

Back