1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered on 12 June and got my shipping notice today

A whopping $143 USD for shipping to Australia and potential customs duty and tax bill since the value is over $1000 AUD
ad0168a42d54d988bc082580a06e8293.png

That's one heck of an expensive Hot Toys.

Yeah, I’m starting to think that this whole “order fulfillment cutoff is 04/22” is just BS. They’re just randomly fulfilling orders.

I am just wondering guys...

Does anyone have any information on how many of this is being made?

I pre-ordered this way back on 2015 and never received a shipping notification as well. I am assuming I belong to the 2nd batch.....

I am just wondering guys...

Does anyone have any information on how many of this is being made?

I pre-ordered this way back on 2015 and never received a shipping notification as well. I am assuming I belong to the 2nd batch.....

It be nice to know how man unites were made with every figure haha. You kno these were very low compared to 12” figures.

I might be in the minority but I dig the idea of rewarding those that jump on the POs early...why shouldn't they?

Yeah but your math. The NRD counts towards the total cost. So you paid $581.59 for it

Man, I'm surprised shipping is so low. SS and their shipping rates :cuckoo:

Are u special? U paid $499.09 plus $82.50 plus $44.09. Freakin millenials and their special financing.

So much about this post is hilarious. Mocking millenials financing while simultaneously using "U" instead of "you". The spicy use of "freakin" to open up your closing argument. What are you drinking drunk uncle? Next round's on me.

I'm ready for some more in hand pics of this beast. I wasn't planning on getting him though I always thought he looked great. But once I started seeing the videos, I knew this was one I would regret if I didn't get. So I got it...now it's just the wait.

I'm ready for some more in hand pics of this beast. I wasn't planning on getting him though I always thought he looked great. But once I started seeing the videos, I knew this was one I would regret if I didn't get. So I got it...now it's just the wait.
I'm excited about this one too.
We've all waited a long time. What's a couple more months? :)

Hi , I just wanted to say I got my Hulk Buster today and for all you guys waiting it is worth the wait this thing is amazing !!!

For any one who can find one for sale and can afford it get one its really an amazing figure , I am not an expert and my collection is small compared to a lot of other Iron man collectors (21 Hot toys), so it just my opinion but this thing is amazing .

I did have one LED not working on the left hand but I fixed it. I have posted on FB about it and though I would share it hear . The problem is that some super glue was covering one of the contacts It was hard to see but I managed to spot it and remove it . The led then worked .

LED Problem

Hi, today I got my Hulk Buster and was testing all the LED's . The all worked except the LED in the left hand . After using a magnifying glass and torch I noticed what looked like white residue on the bottom contact plate . It sort of looked like when you leave super glue to dry and it makes that white film. I took a small blade and scrapped it of and the led then worked . I have attached some pics(hope you can see what I mean in the pictures) you can also notice the white on the back of the battery door. In the pictures you can see the Black arrows pointing out the white glue layer and the Green arrow showing where I removed it.

37080889544_80510a0a45_c.jpg
23937434848_177d0e6616_c.jpg

Thanks for the tip DS. What are you showing in the bottom pic, is there white residue on the inside of the battery cover or did you sand it for some reason?

Just FYI - If anyone is still interested in picking up one for retail, Midtown Comics is still accepting pre-orders.

Back