1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I just checked all the retailers I trust and no one had it for ore order . You might want to email some stores and ask for you to be cosidered if one becomes available.

I have to believe there will be more than a few dropouts on this at bbts and ssc.

And i wouldnt be surprised if the whole 1st batch vs 2nd batch was used more frequently as a way to reward early POs.

I have to believe there will be more than a few dropouts on this at bbts and ssc.

And i wouldnt be surprised if the whole 1st batch vs 2nd batch was used more frequently as a way to reward early POs.

I thought that was more because of the freight.

Maybe they had to do two physical shipments because of the size of the shipping container and what their allocation was with the freight company.

I have no reason to doubt the given rationale. Im just saying it can be a tool to promote early POs. Hence, it wouldn't surprise me if we saw it used again.

Yea I just checked all the retailers I trust and no one had it for ore order . You might want to email some stores and ask for you to be cosidered if one becomes available.
I am . Or hopefully I can snatch one of ebay or here if someone decides to sell it by December. Man I so regret not depositing those $100 on BBTS [emoji21]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I find it odd that there only two shipments apparently ... the second batch is going to be much bigger than the first if that's the case.

I preordered June 2015 and didn't make the cut. Doesn't bug me too much but I'm sure that a lot more preorders came after that point than before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got a message from BBTS I really do hope the notification implementation is added in the near future
6e5c3a0bea6c7bf4d3973ee84b4017fc.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ordered on 12 June and got my shipping notice today

A whopping $143 USD for shipping to Australia and potential customs duty and tax bill since the value is over $1000 AUD
ad0168a42d54d988bc082580a06e8293.png

My shop ordered three on day one. They are not in the first shipment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sideshow normally fulfills their orders first before shipping any to retailers . I expect most retailers to be part of the second shipment

Agreed. I was just saying that being an early order doesn’t necessarily correlate with being in the first batch of shipments.

Agreed. I was just saying that being an early order doesn’t necessarily correlate with being in the first batch of shipments.

But didn't they say batch was based on the date of order?

Does anyone have a guesstimate or ballpark figure to how many Hulkbusters were sold?

I read earlier in this thread that someone mentioned that there were 700 units in the first batch but I don't think that is possible considering that a 40' HQ container can only fit a maximum of 595 units if it was floor loaded. I did some container planning based on dimensions from Side Show Toys.

Based on my calculations, this means side show could only have a maximum of 1,190 unless the second batch is multiple containers. Something just doesn't seem right in terms of allocation. Just trying to speculate here.

Hoping to see this guy in less than 3 weeks; SSC should be charging my card on the 26th but they can take my money whenever they're ready!

Back