1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I paid under $1,000 with EMS shipping for him from my buddy in HK.

But… because of a couple freelance jobs I just got paid for that I was not expecting,
I paid about $100.00 for him. :yess:

Your math sounds like my wife's....You applied money from your freelance jobs to help pay for HB. So you still paid what you paid for Hulkbuster! The freelance money could have been used for something else, but you chose to use it to reimburse yourself for HB. No wonder this fn country is so fd up..people trick themselves with 'creative' financials.

Your math sounds like my wife's....You applied money from your freelance jobs to help pay for HB. So you still paid what you paid for Hulkbuster! The freelance money could have been used for something else, but you chose to use it to reimburse yourself for HB. No wonder this fn country is so fd up..people trick themselves with 'creative' financials.
Lol I do this. All my "free" money from credit card rewards and investments goes into a envelope. Money I don't have to work for I consider a wash when I buy things. Any "free" money I earn throughout the year is the only money I can justify spending in myself.

I wasn't supposed to be "paid" for those jobs, they were supposed to be credits on other projects.
They sent me a check in the mail and said it was a bonus for doing such a good job with their stuff.

Hence, UN-EXPECTED payment. So your anger at your wife and this countries "creative financials" can be kept to yourself, pal.

God… the nerve of some people.

I'm sure once I have it in hand it not being beefy enough will be the farthest thing from my mind ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you need a snack or something?

LET'S BUST SOME HULKS!!!!

HULKBUSTER.jpg

More pictures, please!!

Geez, dude. Eat a Snickers or something.

My glass shelves are way too thin to be able to take this bootylicious beeeeeotch. So bought a 120mm thick clear acrylic sheet to help support this chunky monkey.
3c1f0277b0021f961cdc2ea5516c2790.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I'm pretty sure I'm screwed. Bought from a seller on ebay months ago, he had 99% positive feedback with over 300 transactions (some being expensive items), he messaged me back promptly and stayed in communication multiple times until about a month ago.

I've messaged him three times this month with no reply and now am playing the waiting game. I'm past the eBay and PayPal protection period, so I can't fight it. Pre-ordered for about $760...

Going to have to suck it up and order from Sideshow or pay a premium elsewhere.

I will be unboxing him after work, I'm sure it will be fun trying to get him all posed up :)
Will get some pics up once I do!

Take your time and enjoy! I remember I got home late from work to u box my hawkeye and broke the damn arrow holder cause I was so tired and didn't take my time to just sit back and read the instructions. Congratulations!!! Oh and is the box really big? Cause budget stark said it's like the size of the tumbler box and I had that in the past and it was really big! Like almost the size of a box for a 60" tv

I haven't had an opportunity to watch any of the review videos, how is the upper body articulation on this guy? Any waist/upper chest movement, or mostly arms/head?

Back