1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I put it into the cart, it says can not ship to this postcode NSW?
How much was shipping?
And we are going to be hit with custom tax isn't it?

My order was placed in June 16 with shipping to SA.

I only have one flex pay left but no estimated shipping yet. Yea I'm expecting a hefty custom tax

This is turning out to be a very talked about figure and for good reason!

Cant wait for both of mine to arrive.

Capture.jpg

WOW. If anyone gets a chance, check out ClipperKing's Hulkbuster "What I like about it" video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtQriwewgPE

Who can guess what prompted that, lol?

LOL that's pretty funny. He's no fan of Iron Man. No surprises there, especially since he typically collects usually one version of any character.

The Iron Man figures have saturated the market more so than most figures over the past decade. I don't mind it myself, but I understand how people who aren't really fans of the character are sick of seeing so many.

I don't mind iron man figures, but I just think they devote a lot of time and energy on iron man instead of other things. It's sort of a no-win situation because the Asia market is all about iron man apparently. So hot toys understandably has to please that, arguably their biggest, market.

I don't mind iron man figures, but I just think they devote a lot of time and energy on iron man instead of other things. It's sort of a no-win situation because the Asia market is all about iron man apparently. So hot toys understandably has to please that, arguably their biggest, market.

Well said! But this piece is pretty freaking cool whether your a fan or not :) I like the big scales figs it's different

Id like to see some photos of it in more dynamic poses but am afraid that we have seen the best of what its capable of with the limitations and restrictions that it has.

Funny people complaining about the market saturation with Iron Man. If only the comics, which the movies are based on, only had one version of the suit............... :cuckoo:

Is it true that they got rid of leg articulation for the feature of being able to put the entire 43 into the figure? Seems like the leg only swivels up and down now. Can't move it side to side like the prototype.

Let's not confuse the "Asian" market with the Chinese market.

Is it true that they got rid of leg articulation for the feature of being able to put the entire 43 into the figure? Seems like the leg only swivels up and down now. Can't move it side to side like the prototype.

Yeah the leg has been redesigned and at the hip joint it only does front to back nothing really extreme but my opinion nothing really that bad either. From the kneee to ankle and feet the articulation is well done, very detailed. I wonder if it was really because of the mark43 integration or if hot toys was maybe scared at the size of this thing and had to take away that function to keep it more stable? I kno people are upset but it's still sooooo cool haha

With the difficulty Budget Stark demonstrated in his articulation video I doubt I'll be posing this thing more than once...at least from the waist down. Once I get the upper body and arms where I want them it'll pretty much be considered a statue. I'm not even sure I'll ever display him with the MK 43 bust visible but we'll see. Looking forward to some in-hand pics and reviews.

WOW. If anyone gets a chance, check out ClipperKing's Hulkbuster "What I like about it" video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtQriwewgPE

Who can guess what prompted that, lol?

I used to enjoy Clippers videos, but this was wild corny....

Anyways can't say I didn't expect all the ****ery that's been going on in the past pages...is the usual for just about any figure released, of course it was gonna happen with this 900$ beast that we been waiting on for almost 3 years...lol

Not many figures capture the entire community unanimously in a positive way....there will Be nit picks, there will be fake outrage, etc.

He was $650 out there so shipping might have been $100-125 ...not bad

Years ago I really did " overnight delivery from Japan " on some car parts and the shipping was killer

Back