1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need more action poses of HB. Last shows have been focused on Mk 43 integration, which is awesome. But the poses have been very statue like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so exhausted I can hardly see the screen so I will post 4 more pictures from the back of the HB. I have a ton more to post, but that will happen tomorrow. In the meantime, enjoy:

Great pictures, man. I've never looked forward to a figure more than this one. I cannot wait to see this finally start shipping.

I hope it's all ratchet joints, I really hope it is. And it's bothering me that the staffs don't even bother to pose the Hulkbuster properly, especially the dangling arms.

SSC has an estimated arrival time of Oct-Nov. It's rare that anything ships from there on the early side, so I'd say they won't get it until November.

SSC has an estimated arrival time of Oct-Nov. It's rare that anything ships from there on the early side, so I'd say they won't get it until November.

Sideshow may not get him until December, if OSR is right and Secret Base releases him in October, usually 5-8 weeks later
Sideshow starts shipping the new releases. So it is highly possible there will be Hulkbusters under everyone's Christmas Trees!!

I hope it's all ratchet joints, I really hope it is. And it's bothering me that the staffs don't even bother to pose the Hulkbuster properly, especially the dangling arms.

ratchet joints is a must for big figures such as this one. and should be really heavy ratchets. threezero titanfall figures are ratcheted, and hot toys could always do better.

Sideshow may not get him until December, if OSR is right and Secret Base releases him in October, usually 5-8 weeks later
Sideshow starts shipping the new releases. So it is highly possible there will be Hulkbusters under everyone's Christmas Trees!!

Forgive me for not knowing this. What is OSR?

I'll just be happy when this guy is finally out. Each day I check this thread for pictures of the infamous pallets. Can't wait!!

FB_IMG_1505645862350.jpg

After this long of a wait, if Hot Toys is truly ready to ship within the next couple months, it seems to me that they should at this point in time be able to narrow down that shipping window.

They owe that to their ridiculously patient customers. I am allowed this opinion.

After this long of a wait, if Hot Toys is truly ready to ship within the next couple months, it seems to me that they should at this point in time be able to narrow down that shipping window.

They owe that to their ridiculously patient customers. I am allowed this opinion.

You are entitled to your opinion, and we feel your pain. But hot toys doesn't usually work that way (at least not from I've seen). Professional "final product" photos will hit the net one day, then the release shortly after. Unless it was for an event specific exclusive, I can't recall HT ever announcing a hard date for any basic release, though I could be wrong. I know this is a special case, but they obviously aren't rushing things, which is good because you're going to want them to be as thorough as possible with the QC of this thing, because if you get it with something broken you're going to be even more upset. I know I would be.

I do wish we would have had this by now, especially with the reveal of 'Buster 2.0 for Infinity War... But i'm sure this was a learning experience for them and it won't be such a lengthy undertaking next time they make something so large and complex. One would hope anyway.

Absolutely love all the small details. This thing is gorgeous front-to-back!
Also, they got the battle damage right. Unlike XM's HB, where you see bullet holes on the thigh, this one by Hot Toys has giant dents and bent armor, typical of what you would expect the Hulk to do. I do love the XM piece though!

Thanks blinguskahn for the pics. :duff

Back