1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone just shared these on facebook. From hong kong I think. I don't think its HT because of the hulk figure, Hulk does look a bit bigger but maybe he's more in the foreground. Could it now be coming with the jackhammer arm?!
b5ff53191815cb74a80fcc77685efe65.jpg
03fc7054b14db1046a6c48c244062a75.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Highly unlikely, unless something official from Hot Toys is announced. You can't go by what someone shared on Facebook.

Highly unlikely, unless something official from Hot Toys is announced. You can't go by what someone shared on Facebook.

Yeah agreed trying to figure out if this is king arts version but don't know if the battledamaged version had a jackhammer arm etc still think the figure is a way off in the distance yet.

Someone just shared these on facebook. From hong kong I think. I don't think its HT because of the hulk figure, Hulk does look a bit bigger but maybe he's more in the foreground. Could it now be coming with the jackhammer arm?!
b5ff53191815cb74a80fcc77685efe65.jpg
03fc7054b14db1046a6c48c244062a75.jpg

That looks like an old picture of the large display they had set up fighting the hulk. This was before they redesigned it to fit the mark 43 inside. Back then they were showing off the jackhammer arm, but haven't since. It would be a good little surprise to everybody as a "thanks for being patient, here's a bonus attachment", but I don't see that happening.

That looks like an old picture of the large display they had set up fighting the hulk. This was before they redesigned it to fit the mark 43 inside. Back then they were showing off the jackhammer arm, but haven't since. It would be a good little surprise to everybody as a "thanks for being patient, here's a bonus attachment", but I don't see that happening.

Agreed the more I look the more I think this is not new pics. Thought I'd get your opinions. Many heads etc

Agreed the more I look the more I think this is not new pics. Thought I'd get your opinions. Many heads etc

Trust me, I WISH they were new. Although I do like the redesign better now that I see this old picture. I just wanted that damn jackhammer arm.

Yeah those pics are definitely old. The new hulkbuster has longer legs and thus a higher torso.

Just FYI guys, haven't forgotten about my SSF family. Was at STGCC, their HT display was amazing and Hulkbuster was there. I was able to take plenty of shots and will post them as soon as I have a chance. I'm still in transit home, over Russia right now and have another 10.5 hours left until I return home.

Going to have a ton of updates as I was able to photograph everything and actually saw a new Gamora that looked very "pretty". Not that Gamora from Vol. 1 was ugly, not at all, she was sexy with her tight outfit but Vol. 2 Gamora has that white frilly undershirt that just puts the figure on a whole different level.

Just FYI guys, haven't forgotten about my SSF family. Was at STGCC, their HT display was amazing and Hulkbuster was there. I was able to take plenty of shots and will post them as soon as I have a chance. I'm still in transit home, over Russia right now and have another 10.5 hours left until I return home.

Going to have a ton of updates as I was able to photograph everything and actually saw a new Gamora that looked very "pretty". Not that Gamora from Vol. 1 was ugly, not at all, she was sexy with her tight outfit but Vol. 2 Gamora has that white frilly undershirt that just puts the figure on a whole different level.

very cool, looking forward to your pics.

Nice! Looking forward to your pics. Have a safe trip.

Thanks! Got home safe and sound but exhausted and feeling a bit sick.

Anyways, here's the 6s pictures I took at STGCC 2017 of Hulkbuster final production:

Attachments

• IMG_4305.JPG
    IMG_4305.JPG
    886.8 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_4306.JPG
    IMG_4306.JPG
    828.6 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_4307.JPG
    IMG_4307.JPG
    855.7 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_4308.JPG
    IMG_4308.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 225
I'm so exhausted I can hardly see the screen so I will post 4 more pictures from the back of the HB. I have a ton more to post, but that will happen tomorrow. In the meantime, enjoy:

Attachments

• IMG_4321.JPG
    IMG_4321.JPG
    614.1 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_4322.JPG
    IMG_4322.JPG
    723.5 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_4323.JPG
    IMG_4323.JPG
    812.1 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_4325.JPG
    IMG_4325.JPG
    843.7 KB · Views: 300
That looks amazing... Thank you for posting the pics!

No problem, I'll post more tomorrow. I got in really close to show the details, just look at the metal looking fins on the back of HB's leg (last picture).

HT had a great showing this year! Look tomorrow for my pictures of the JL, Batmobile, Guardians (New Gamora), Diecast Mk. II & V, Spidey & Thor!

Never noticed the metal fins on the back, wow it just adds a little bit more detail in there. In fact the HB looks great from the back too which is a damn shame as I don't have space for a revolving figure in my collection. May switch it around once in a while or put a mirror behind it!

Thank you so much for the pictures! I am so excite about this piece. I would if the Hulkbuster can be put into a kneeling position similar to XM's Hulkbuster design.

I wish there were more recent displays shown of HB closed up. I understand they want to demonstrate how Mk43 fits inside but it seems like none of the shows in the last year or so want him to be seen sealed. Maybe I'm wrong but I'd assume that's how most people will display him 90% of the time.

I wish there were more recent displays shown of HB closed up. I understand they want to demonstrate how Mk43 fits inside but it seems like none of the shows in the last year or so want him to be seen sealed. Maybe I'm wrong but I'd assume that's how most people will display him 90% of the time.

Yeah I agree. The full Mk.43 integration is pretty cool but its not a feature I'm interested in. The head bust is enough "open" view for me as I will have mine closed and lit up most of the time.

Question, does that video posted in this thread a little while back of the head portion opening up automatically legit? Will it come with a remote control or something?

Back