1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is gonna be glorious, but I can't justify the price tag. I look forward to the video reviews and the photos though! :wave

I think the art should be consistent with the rest of age of ultron series. But I hope the packaging can like DX or diecast..

Broke down and ordered this guy at last on the longest pay installment they had. This is by far the biggest/priciest non-essential thing I've ever bought before, so I'm still doing the mini financial adrenaline shakes. Especially because I simultaneously ordered an AoU Hulk from BBTS to be his little brother. :thud:

Broke down and ordered this guy at last on the longest pay installment they had. This is by far the biggest/priciest non-essential thing I've ever bought before, so I'm still doing the mini financial adrenaline shakes. Especially because I simultaneously ordered an AoU Hulk from BBTS to be his little brother. :thud:

Good purchase. Seriously cant wait for this. I PO almost 1.5 years ago and its finally coming out!

Damn, I didn't realize that AoU Hulk was still available through them. Hmm...

Good purchase. Seriously cant wait for this. I PO almost 1.5 years ago and its finally coming out!

Yeah in a way I lucked out not even being able to consider having this guy until now, as I'll (knock on wood) only be waiting a few months now for him instead of the 2 years or whatever it was since he was first shown.

Damn, I didn't realize that AoU Hulk was still available through them. Hmm...

I was surprised to see him there and figured, since I wanted one representation of Hulk in my collection, this was the one to grab to pair with HB.

Each time I see a reply to this thread, I hope to see a picture of HulkBuster shipping boxes on a pallet but to no avail. Can't wait to see this guy in person in the next couple of months. Can't wait!

Each time I see a reply to this thread, I hope to see a picture of HulkBuster shipping boxes on a pallet but to no avail. Can't wait to see this guy in person in the next couple of months. Can't wait!

I know, I get excited every time somebody posts here too.

I've been printing like crazy getting this stand perfect and ready for its arrival.

9ad37295ebfe8c763eb4db64eaa8f5fe.jpg
455dc888abd581bd8c04db1898650515.jpg
04ae9c4883927686878ab71a014aab1e.jpg

Damn! Post pics when the stand is done!
Will do. Also planning on giving out the STL files for anybody who wants to print their own (approximately 110 hours of printing and 32 pieces). Or if I get a second printer, making them and selling them.

If you sell them, sign me up! Looks amazing! Great job!
Thanks! I just gotta find a price that makes sense for me without looking like an *******. lol

Typical 3D printing rates are $3 -$5 an hour, but at 110 hours, sanding, gluing, priming, painting (and optional LEDs), I doubt anybody is going to want to pay that.

This thread is now approaching 1000 pages.

May god have mercy on the soul of anyone who came late to this party and wants to "catch up".

Back