1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how this is going to ship? It's going to need the mother of all packing to ensure it arrives safely. It's still going to be a risky venture though, if I see that someone here has to smash theirs up to get a new one I may just cry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 89 batmobile was also a huge package as i remember. I believe it will be similar to the Igor box and packaging.

Gesendet von meinem F3111 mit Tapatalk

JC Hong and the hulkbuster! The colours look way better in this pic!
8cf5889ceda75385602d9e2262e6273c.jpg

Gorgeous!

A german retailer posted today on Facebook that they were informed, that the release was pushed back from July to November. November is still "fall" but then no arrival before christmas

Gesendet von meinem F3111 mit Tapatalk

Is there a set percentage SS uses for flex payments? I have a chunk of RP I could use towards this, but I'm wondering what the monthly payments would be after the discount.

Is there a set percentage SS uses for flex payments? I have a chunk of RP I could use towards this, but I'm wondering what the monthly payments would be after the discount.

Take the price and subtract the RP and the NRD and then divide by # of months and there it is ...

Somewhat related. Anybody have a new Mark 43 for sale? Message me.

Need to pair it with Hulkbuster, but the prices are a little steep.

I was planning on getting all the diecast 1-7 but I find the 2 pretty underwhelming. So I think new plan is probably to only get the 6 and display it with War Machine mk 1. Probably spend the money saved on this assuming the production piece turns out well. As a bonus I already own the 43.

Did the people asking for new ACGHK pics of Hulkbuster miss the ones from SDCC just a week ago?

Did the people asking for new ACGHK pics of Hulkbuster miss the ones from SDCC just a week ago?

That's like asking a dude who's been starving for three years why he isn't satisfied with the couple bites of food you gave him last week.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

That's like asking a dude who's been starving for three years why he isn't satisfied with the couple bites of food you gave him last week.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hahaha I'm eager as hell for this to drop as I've had it on preorder for over 2 years but the SDCC appearance was satisfying to me as the best look we got of it in quite a while. First time we saw it in the wild since they redid it to fit the 43.

Had they shown it at ACGHK, changes are it would be the same exact pose that was shown at SDCC and people would be complaining about that like they did when it was displayed at multiple events in a museum pose.

I'm happy to keep nibbling at the SDCC morsels.

b89a6dff7f21aa30956a809413d3fb45.jpg

Still hoping we get the Veronica & hammer arm.

It would be cool if Herocross did the magnetic floating Veronica and we could use it to display with this beast. Scale would work out cause it wouldn't matter.

Back