1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found this one a little bit ago...

4F71i4O.jpg

Freaking Epic!!! :rock :panic:

It was very smart of them to display the two pieces like that. Probably earned them a few more POs. [emoji38]
I'm planning on keeping mine closed with the mark 43 standing next to it (mostly for size reference, but also because it's a set). I've always liked the juggernaut style helmet, so I wanna show it off.

I'm planning on keeping mine closed with the mark 43 standing next to it (mostly for size reference, but also because it's a set). I've always liked the juggernaut style helmet, so I wanna show it off.

Same here. I LOVE the fact that this guy can open up and house the 43 inside, and I'll definitely check that out once the HB is in hand. However, this guy will be displayed with the bust inside fully closed. I paid too much for the 43 to have him sitting inside somewhere, and I also love the HulkBuster's look when closed. The juggernaut helmet is one of my favorite parts of the design.

This does appear to be a different mule than the prior conventions. The red a bit more vibrant it appears and far less battle damage and scrapes on the paint. I don't see the tiny waist on any pics or vids either which was more distortion from those new photos. They were so glamorized its a relief to see what appears to be a production piece in the wild.

If we get this version shown at the con I will be very very happy.:yess:

Yeah it makes me want it.

But now I have to weigh Hulkbuster vs Yondu, Gladiator Hulk, and Gladiator Thor.
Just get them all, that's what I'm doing.

Gandhi went 21 days without eating, so at least I know my limits. I was getting sick of food anyway.

Must be easy to do if youre still living with your parents with no rent/mortgage to budget for.

Ha! Yeah, agreed.

I don't spurge on anything else like video games or whatnot, so my wife (the boss) is cool with these. Plus she knows the majority of the time they retain their value or increase.

ok I'm saying it now... I think I lost interest in the Hulkbuster, boom

I kinda don't like the proportions anymore and I haven't seen one dinamic pose and don't believe it can be done anymore :rip

Based on what, generic posing from a convention underneath acrylic display case?

Perhaps wait for reviews to roll out?

Bingo. They don't go for a lot at these events- just something to grab attention.

Fools like Optibotimus will rough up figures enough to show range haha

Back