1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c6f7d594562b140e21d206d4186fe049.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found this one a little bit ago...

4F71i4O.jpg
That tiny sign looks like it says "Oct - Nov 2017". I can't wait. I'll be moved into a new place by then with more space to display this beast when he comes in.

This gives me about 3 months to finalize and build his stand.

It'll be included in the next exclusive edition. Lol.

I swear to God lol

I don't know why they don't sell accessory packs. Just sell me the jackhammer arm separately for like $50. Yes, that's overpriced. Seems like a reasonable price for them though.

I swear to God lol

I don't know why they don't sell accessory packs. Just sell me the jackhammer arm separately for like $50. Yes, that's overpriced. Seems like a reasonable price for them though.

The arm is the same size as a 1/6 figure, would have articulation, lots of detail and would only be purchased by people who have HB. It would be basically a Power Pose (size/articulation) with less people buying so if it was under $150 you would be lucky.

The arm is the same size as a 1/6 figure, would have articulation, lots of detail and would only be purchased by people who have HB. It would be basically a Power Pose (size/articulation) with less people buying so if it was under $150 you would be lucky.
Good point. It would only be the forearm, but you're right. Still wouldn't be a bad option for a limited run.

No light up features yet, might be a little while before we see the final product. But it is looking pretty good, the arcs are really detailed!

Back