1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still patiently waiting for Hulkbuster to take his place...
20170627_025200.jpg

Sideshow just pushed back the flexpay dates ... Not a guarantee of when they'll have it.

It's all predicated on when it's released in Hong Kong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep end of october so likely we won't see this until november at the earliest. No reason for hot toys to make the date earlier as they can take their time with it. If it doesn't come out until late december then it will be exactly 3 years since the pre order went up at sideshow. This is the longest I have waited for any figure. It's definitely a personal record in that regards.

Howard mentioned the release at August or September in HK. some sites mentioned before here

Gesendet von meinem F3111 mit Tapatalk

Hot toys should have just said they are releasing it in Dec. Then "surprise" us by delivering it 'early" in sept. Hahaa then gives us the illusion that they deliver early.

Make sure you all post in hands pics for us and make incredibly jealous! :lol

I will pass this request onto my grandchildren as they will be the ones that have to post the pics long after I've shuffled off this earth lol

I hear ya but we have ourselves, the consumers, to blame as well. You know what I'm talking about, why would anyone want to put a $300 figure INSIDE of an $800 figure like it's a $20 toy you're going to be playing with? HT anticipated this and that's why they initially decided to include a head bust for the open hatch look. But lo and behold, HT listened to consumer demand and now we have been waiting an extra year and counting...

So true! Hot Toys "FINALLY" released photos of the the updated Hulkbuster and damn My jaw nearly hit the floor. The paint app is better and I must admit "this" is a completely new and better Hulkbuster. "Every time I think I'm out they pull me back in!" 😖

Back