1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very torn about this figure. I have every other armor that exists. But I am a very logical person and its hard for me to pull the trigger on this one at almost $900. Of course I want it, and can afford it, but that's a ton of money for a collectible.

Its the same price as one of those PF statues and P1's. This is one helluva bargain considering you can pose it and fit a figure inside.

Its illogical to think its not worth the price.....I hope you dont go into those statue parts of this forum. Youll get eaten alive with that 'logic" nonsense...

I am very torn about this figure. I have every other armor that exists. But I am a very logical person and its hard for me to pull the trigger on this one at almost $900. Of course I want it, and can afford it, but that's a ton of money for a collectible.

You only need to cross the threshold but once! Then you will see exactly how dedicated you are and how wonderful bliss can be! :monkey3

I would take this over 4 HPP armors any day of the week.

Live the dream!

original.jpg :clap

The weathering effect appears less intrusive to the design, from my perspective. Speaking of which, now I ascertain why there are gaps between the chest and abdomen. Simply brilliant!

Last edited:
This is NOT a diecast figure, right? But there are diecast joints?

Am I correct in my statement?

IMG_0331.jpg

From prototype to final product. From someone who have seen the actual protype before, i would say I'm loving every part of the improvement. The figure seems to slim down abit. Not complaining, it's beautiful.

Back