1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting for SSC to email me stating that they will be pushing this back for another 2 months. I seriously doubt it'll out soon in before Aug. in the US.

Still waiting for SSC to email me stating that they will be pushing this back for another 2 months. I seriously doubt it'll out soon in before Aug. in the US.

August? I think we're looking at December.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lurked this thread for so long now, If this is put back again it gives me time to find another display cabinet, as that recent picture made it apparent my current one wont house HB with my Hulk as I had planned....

Unless they were to hug it out ofc

It's going to be one glorious day for HT(and us) when this finally releases. Like a stubborn constipation, when it finally gets pushed through, it's going to feel really good. :lol

It's my current guesstimate.

Okay lets just guess :) Lets guess Howard is talking right and the "delayed one" relaesing ..lets say mid of September in HK. At what time it will hit North America and Europe retailers? Any guess here?

I dont excpect to see it released this or next month anyway.

Okay lets just guess :) Lets guess Howard is talking right and the "delayed one" relaesing ..lets say mid of September in HK. At what time it will hit North America and Europe retailers? Any guess here?

I dont excpect to see it released this or next month anyway.

I think we typically get them in the states 2-3 months after they are released in Asia.

SSC tweeted that from what they heard from HTs, it will be sometime this month.

"The latest info we have from Hot Toys is sometime this month! We'll keep the page updated!"

SSC tweeted that from what they heard from HTs, it will be sometime this month.

"The latest info we have from Hot Toys is sometime this month! We'll keep the page updated!"
This is outdated info. You don't negate actual quotes from Howard Chan.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Back