1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot toys needs to learn how to set expectations. If they said it will come out q4 then release it q3 or earlier, fans would be much less anxious than what they are now.

As fans, we should learn how to manage our own anxieties too lol

Ignore the first comment or the second?

I think it's clear by now with Deadshot coming before other figures shown in that "upcoming releases" photo that HT just gonna do whatever they feel like this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ignore my 2nd comment.

a4b036e63fec4d7a07c6724d884de8c6.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another quote from a hk forum (toysdaily):

Just went to Hottoys to pick up Mk 46 yesterday, staff said MK 44 will most likely be issued in Q3 (later half).
Yeah...I just read the thread. Everyone is bitching and assuming right away that Howard Chan is delaying it to see what King Arts has in store for the Hulkbuster.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Maybe the battle damage one? I dont follow KA and dont feel like Googling LOL
Googled it.... But not much. There are some eBay offers from Hong Kong about the King Arts HB. No mention of pre order... Seems to me this thing is out

Gesendet von meinem F3111 mit Tapatalk

Yeah the King Arts one has been out for quite a while. Budget Stark posted this video back in February 2016.

I thought the design revision (and delays) were largely due to the King Arts release over a year back. [emoji848]

I see. HT did delay to add the ability to put mk43 inside HB since KA did that with their figure.

Maybe they'll add Veronica and extra accessories since KA did!

That makes the anticipation even higher!

I see. HT did delay to add the ability to put mk43 inside HB since KA did that with their figure.

Maybe they'll add Veronica and extra accessories since KA did!

That makes the anticipation even higher!

Hot Toys will not add Veronica and the extra accessories.

Maybe the battle damage one? I dont follow KA and dont feel like Googling LOL
Yeah, I recall King Arts has a battle damaged Hulkbuster coming soon. Bbts had it on preorder at some point.

Why would they? unless they are just trying to give a gift to people and lose money.

That isn't a possibility though. It seems the delay is caused over saving face from what King Arts has to offer. Howard Chan should know by now that we just want the damned thing. One more quarter and we'll be waiting for this for over three years.

That isn't a possibility though. It seems the delay is caused over saving face from what King Arts has to offer. Howard Chan should know by now that we just want the damned thing. One more quarter and we'll be waiting for this for over three years.

It's been that long? Dang!!!

It was march 5th 2015 when I ordered mine so got a while yet before it hits my personal 3 year anniversary. That being said it's been 27 months so far, but who's counting. Certainly not me.

Back