1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Debating if I should try to get this? I have some rewards.

Hey man welcome to the boards.

It really matters on a few things. Did you really like it in the film, the design appeals to you, and how you're going to display this and do you have the room for it.

Taking all that into consideration with thinking about how much this'll cost you financially then it should paint a good pic of you should get it or not :hi5:

Hey man welcome to the boards.

It really matters on a few things. Did you really like it in the film, the design appeals to you, and how you're going to display this and do you have the room for it.

Taking all that into consideration with thinking about how much this'll cost you financially then it should paint a good pic of you should get it or not :hi5:

Yea, I really like this, and I've got almost $300 in rewards. As soon as I hit $300, I am ordering this!!!

Get a detolf they said. It will fit they said. Stupid internet..

(Just joking btw)

image.jpg

anyone from canada? do you know roughly shipping fee from sideshow to ship to Canada for this piece?

No way to know. You need weight and box size to figure that out. Neither of which is available till it's actually made.

Sideshow won't help on that. Last lady I spoke to, she only had the prices in us dollars

What's wrong with that? All you gotta do is convert it to local currency. Takes two seconds.

As for contacting sideshow to get a rough estimate-it would be VERY rough. And pretty much pointless. Since no one knows how big the box will be or how heavy.

What's wrong with that? All you gotta do is convert it to local currency. Takes two seconds.

As for contacting sideshow to get a rough estimate-it would be VERY rough. And pretty much pointless. Since no one knows how big the box will be or how heavy.
Xe.com has all the answers.

At least 78 bucks on customs

okay

No way to know. You need weight and box size to figure that out. Neither of which is available till it's actually made.

Contact sideshow, they might be able to get a you an estimate on something similar to it so you have an idea.

Sideshow won't help on that. Last lady I spoke to, she only had the prices in us dollars

trust me, contacting sideshow isn't helping at all, they just don't want to misquote and then get sued for that. They can't really say anything at all.

So that's why I'm asking canadian members who might have a rough estimates shipping cost kinda similar from sideshow to canada, specially Raincouver.

Ive asked before and gotten an estimate, again estimate not an exact amount but gives you a general idea based on where you live. granted it was in us but I don't see why you couldn't convert it. Look if you really want it then understand that its gonna be 100-200 for shipping plus the cost, if not more. if you aint cool with that then don't buy it.

On most things they have at least a general idea what the size and weight will be. 400 plus hot toys figures are about the same size box and weight. Then around 75 are larger but still easy enough to estimate (like 89 batman or mech stark). Then the 1/4 stuff and ed209 and armory. But with hulkbuster it's going to be larger than anything else. And we are still not entirely sure what will be in the box. If they did Veronica or the jackhammer arm, or both that adds size to the box. This box could easily be twice the size of any previous release. There's just no way to know until hot toys gives sideshow some specs. Right now all they have said is it will be "around" 22 inches tall. look to hulk to see how that can still be off. Shipping will be expensive. That's the best anyone can say. I would not expect to pay less then 1000usd total for the figure. (That's figure plus shipping and tax and import) If it comes in less great. Could be more.

okay

trust me, contacting sideshow isn't helping at all, they just don't want to misquote and then get sued for that. They can't really say anything at all.

So that's why I'm asking canadian members who might have a rough estimates shipping cost kinda similar from sideshow to canada, specially Raincouver.
Oops...didn't realize this is the hulkbuster thread. The 78 bucks custom charge thing is normally what i pay for the regular sized ironman figure from sideshow. This hulkbuster might be way more than that

Back