1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dramatic-thinking.gif

Its entirely possible this may happen to me :rotfl

I know- that's why I said it- I owned three HT 1/4 Batman figures at one time..still have two

I have $350 in RP but using it to get the deluxe Hulk set.

Kinda no point in having Hulkbuster with no Hulk... but an Avengers line up without Hulk is odd.

I've put my order in (here in Aus)..the one thing I'm keen to find out is how wide this thing is. Planning on picking up one of the glass cabinets from Ikea, but I don't know if the Hulkbuster is going to fit in :(

I've put my order in (here in Aus)..the one thing I'm keen to find out is how wide this thing is. Planning on picking up one of the glass cabinets from Ikea, but I don't know if the Hulkbuster is going to fit in :(

Detolf? Not gonna fit.

Here's a photo from STGCC, my guessing would be a case of 500 x 500mm. Similar to the LEAK table from Ikea.

marvel_hulkbuster.jpg

Yeah look at the size of that thing. Looks like you'd need all 4 selves of a detolf as one case to fit Hulbuster in.

Yeah it's around 2ft tall. Between 22-24 inches. The prototype anyway. It could end up a couple inches taller or shorter for the production figure. It's hige

Thanks guys. Clearly I missed the joke - guess thats what happens when you come into a thread 600 pages in lol

I was hoping to have a cabinet to house HB and maybe three or 4 other Iron Man figures, clearly Ikea isn't going to cut it for what I need..

I'm gonna dig out my daughters old car seat/booster so I can use the carpool lane with this guy. Lol

I DO hope the head has some sort of movement and he doesn't have a perpetual downward look.

Back