1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I know. I hope they include it and that's the sense I got from reading their Facebook post about it. I noticed that Sideshow took down their coming soon page about it so maybe that is a sign that it might be included.
I just really hope the go-to-sleep arm is included.

Any inclusions at this point would just be extra icing on the cake IMO. Back when I ordered this it was with no other expectations, so I'll be happy either way.

Any inclusions at this point would just be extra icing on the cake IMO. Back when I ordered this it was with no other expectations, so I'll be happy either way.

I have been on the fence for quite a while because of price. I always loved it from the very first pics but it seemed like a $700 fig to me tops. Now that there are rumblings that extras might be included, I am having an easier time justifying the price.

I have been on the fence for quite a while because of price. I always loved it from the very first pics but it seemed like a $700 fig to me tops. Now that there are rumblings that extras might be included, I am having an easier time justifying the price.

Yeah, I was on the fence for a while too but finally caved in. I think once it's in hand and collectors can go over it and pick out all the extreme details, the price will seem a bit more justified.

Yeah, I was on the fence for a while too but finally caved in. I think once it's in hand and collectors can go over it and pick out all the extreme details, the price will seem a bit more justified.

You very well might be right about that. It's definitely loaded with detail.

I think that veronica and jack hammer arm were always intended to be included in the package, but then they realized how much shipping would be so they took veronica out. We'll see if the arm is the same or included at this point.

I think that veronica and jack hammer arm were always intended to be included in the package, but then they realized how much shipping would be so they took veronica out. We'll see if the arm is the same or included at this point.

Then they should just send it in a separate box. Not paying extra for something that shoulda come with this in the first place

Honestly I'd much rather pay an extra $10 in shipping costs for Veronica and the jackhammer arm to be included with Hulkbuster in a slightly bigger box. That would be far better than paying for a separate item with its own shipping costs, which I simply refuse to do for something as obscure as Veronica.

I think a lot of people would pay the extra for it all to be included, but they want as many people as possible to purchase this item, and their market research probably tells them that most people would only go to a certain price point and not a penny more. Then they realized if everything was included it would go over said price point, so they're taking stuff out to better their chances at receiving the most gains.

This is just a theory. I have no facts to back this up. These items could have left out since the get-go.

Is Veronica so big in size that it couldn't be included? It looks fairly small to me from the pics that have been shown. I could see the switch out arms possibly being sold separately but I think HT would really be pushing if they didn't include Veronica with HB and tried to sell it separately.

I wouldn't mind paying a little more in shipping to have the extras included.

Is Veronica so big in size that it couldn't be included? It looks fairly small to me from the pics that have been shown. I could see the switch out arms possibly being sold separately but I think HT would really be pushing if they didn't include Veronica with HB and tried to sell it separately.

Unless it's part of a package deal. And we have no firm confirmation if it is or isn't included.

True. Everything is just speculation at this point.

And there's nothing wrong with that. But people got really pissy and Upset about the Veronica module and we have no idea what is going on with it. Just seemed excessive.

Anyway...

It's not really big, but to achieve that float feature it has to have a fair amount of magnets which add a decent amount of weight. And if that weight bumped the overall package over a certain amount it would possibly add a lot to shipping charges. And the extra arm appears to contain electronics which can include a fair bit of weight too.

And given they put the HB up for sale without any promise of more to come and people bought it. And they set the production numbers and expectations based on those PO numbers I can see why they wouldn't throw more stuff in and get no additional money for it. Doesn't mean they won't, but there's no real incentive to do so.

And there's nothing wrong with that. But people got really pissy and Upset about the Veronica module and we have no idea what is going on with it. Just seemed excessive.

Anyway...

It's not really big, but to achieve that float feature it has to have a fair amount of magnets which add a decent amount of weight. And if that weight bumped the overall package over a certain amount it would possibly add a lot to shipping charges. And the extra arm appears to contain electronics which can include a fair bit of weight too.

And given they put the HB up for sale without any promise of more to come and people bought it. And they set the production numbers and expectations based on those PO numbers I can see why they wouldn't throw more stuff in and get no additional money for it. Doesn't mean they won't, but there's no real incentive to do so.

Those are some good points. All we can really do is wait for HT to make an announcement on the matter.

When this went up for pre order wasn't there a general consensus that there was more to be included, but it would be a spoiler? I do think the arm is going to be included, not so sure about veronica, just because the arm is part of the hulkbuster. It would be like having to pay extra for alternate looks for a character, then next thing you know we're paying for Starlords helmet or terminators battle damaged arm and that's a slippery slope.

Back