1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really have to get around to pre ordering this. Just waiting for points to accumulate. Hope it doesn't go to wait list before December

Same here, but I'm playing the long game on this one. Was already half way there in RP prior to SDCC so with a few more releases between now and Christmas that will knock another chunk off the price tag. In the rare event that this sells out, it's not like there aren't nine hundred other Hulkbusters on the market that could replace it. :lol

Still at peace with my decision to order this month despite having more points coming in the future ... I can at least say that all my orders that came with extra rewards had their points active when I pulled the trigger on HB.

I really want to see the box for this guy :lol

4i5EK.gif

Same here, but I'm playing the long game on this one. Was already half way there in RP prior to SDCC so with a few more releases between now and Christmas that will knock another chunk off the price tag. In the rare event that this sells out, it's not like there aren't nine hundred other Hulkbusters on the market that could replace it. :lol

:goodpost: true. I think hot toys has the only 1/6 so far. That King Arts HB looks really good tho

Yeah I've managed to find room for the boxes inside some closed cabinets, but I no longer have any more room, where do you guys with 50+ figures store your boxes? I'm approaching 20 and I'm done with space for them...and these are simply not boxes you flatten or throw away as I feel the work and art put into most of these is as much part of the figure as anything else..

Yeah I've managed to find room for the boxes inside some closed cabinets, but I no longer have any more room, where do you guys with 50+ figures store your boxes? I'm approaching 20 and I'm done with space for them...and these are simply not boxes you flatten or throw away as I feel the work and art put into most of these is as much part of the figure as anything else..

Attic.

Its a problem I am very happy to have :D

Excuse me? What did you just say?!
You can't be happy to have a problem with Hot Toys these days. You need to whine and moan about how they should make magical shrinking boxes, or provide a free membership for a storage unit for each of us.
I cancelled my PO purely based on your comment.*

* ok maybe I didn't have a pre-order in the first place, but I am not letting facts get in the way of a good entitled rant.

Back