1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks pretty good to me

Sideshow-1.png

Yeah the pose they put it in leaves much to be desired.

My favorite ideas for a pose are hands locked with Hulk's like they're struggling to push each other down, fist-to-fist with Hulk (like the power punch in the movie), or one hand straight out in front in a repulsor blast position and the other hand bent behind it in a fist like it's about to throw a punch.

Why didn't Hot Toys use any of those? Those ideas are much cooler than how they displayed it.

Not surprising seeing how limited the figure looks to be. I hope they match the articulation that King Arts added to their HB.
Eh they could've done better even with limited articulation ... the pose I posted above from Toy Soul would've been great. Even this one was better and actually dynamic...and I'm sure it would've looked that much better with the helmet on.

1ef4be45f99bd6b76fb1f01cab018b64.jpg

I've been kinda sorta regretting having preordered it, I just feel it wasn't as memorable for me in the film... but HOLY COW, this is pretty awesome. I Don't know if this is the Hot Toys or the King Arts one, as a good description in the video is lacking...

https://youtu.be/0zDJcoqP5GE?list=PLCRHG7EIFlDqNKhYbtg5Pwt3E0G_kOpf4

With all these motorized parts... Is it still going to be battery powered? I'm hoping it is also A/C or D/C wall plug.

I've been kinda sorta regretting having preordered it, I just feel it wasn't as memorable for me in the film... but HOLY COW, this is pretty awesome...

https://youtu.be/0zDJcoqP5GE?list=PLCRHG7EIFlDqNKhYbtg5Pwt3E0G_kOpf4

With all these motorized parts... Is it still going to be battery powered? I'm hoping it is also A/C or D/C wall plug.
It's Comicave's 1/4 Hulkbuster. The motorized effect looks pretty neat. They even got the faceplate to move up/down + light up.

jEJLgb2.gif

Last edited:
Back